Never have I ever...

JESSE'S VIEW

Leaving dinner with another dumb model, always flashing her cleavage and batting her eyelashes making her look crazy, I decided to walk to one of my hotels I own.

I heard some screaming, but that has nothing to do with me.

Until crash... I look down at someone who crashed in to my chest, she looked up and she had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, I snapped out it, studying her, she looked dirty, hungry, worried, stressed, and worst of all broken internally.

I don't know why I felt the need to protect her but then I look up ahead and see a group of thugs staring at me, looking intimidated.

I looked back at the women in my arms and back at the boys...and put two and two together and told them to fuck off.

One of the boys had the audacity to say "why" and the women said in a weak voice "don't let them, please", I knew what she was saying,

I roared "LEAVE HER ALONE" , and of course they got that scared look and back away.

Yeah thats right back away you punks... I felt a sudden drop in my arms and noticed she passed out in my arms, and I don't know what possessed me to take her to the hotel but I did.

I got a couple of stares from the people in the lobby but I didn't care and took an elevator to my floor and went into my room... god she was to light, like unhealthy light, when she wakes up I'm making her eat.

I placed her on the bed and studied her. She was beautiful, blonde hair, fair flawless skin besides the slight bruises.. probably from those wanna be thugs.

Arrgg just thinking of them upset me, wait why do I care.

I had to sit down and think, I took the opportunity to look at her again she was wearing raggedy clothes, which someone of her beauty did not need to wear, I immediately called my driver to get clothes,she had perfect sized breast and perfect curvy hips.

Omg stop staring you fool.... I decided to take a shower to try to get her out my mind.
When I got out and dressed in my joggers and black tshirt it was around 2 a.m and she was still sleeping, and as I done before, I sat down and was staring at her. Until I saw her beautiful blue eyes again......