Heartbreak

KELLY'S VIEW

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were perfect and I can't wait till Sunday to spend more time with Jesse. Everything was perfect.

Yesterday he gave me a gold necklace with a heart on it, he said he saw and bought it for and for me to never take it off. I instantly fell in love with.

These last few days I would usually wake up to a empty bed but a loving note. In would then get ready for work and then continue my day until 7 p.m when he picks me up. I still haven't told Natty about Jesse but I plan to.

Thursday was never a busy day, no one really plans to come to a restaurant on a Thursday usually Friday is the day.

I've grown closer to Natty and she is now one of my best friends, well she's my only friend. After my family died I closed myself off from the world and those who I thought who had cared, didn't.

7:00 finally came and I see the black Suv. When I see Jesse his face is dark with a frown. The tension in the car was uncomfortable, something was different. Something was wrong.

He avoided eye contact with me , he didn't even say hi. We just sat there in silence.

"Something wrong?" I ask, this tension was making me nervous. I was now getting worried at this point. What could it be? Was it me?

He didn't even respond to me. How rude. Or did he hear me?

I was now getting upset with him. Why was he treating me like this, I don't deserve this. When we reach his penthouse I get out without waiting for him. I wait for him at the elevator, if I knew the code I would've been long gone.

When we reach his floor I was about to walk into his bedroom to avoid him and go in the shower.

"We need to talk." Jesse says, in a deep voice. I could tell he sounded depressed.

"Ok" I walked over to the breakfast bar stools and sat down. He followed me there and sat down and took a deep sigh.

"Whatever we had is over, it was nice, but it's time to get back to reality." He said in a monotone voice, but his eyes said something different. Hearing this my heart stopped, and it dropped to my stomach.

"What?" Maybe I misheard.

"Were over." He says. It wasn't a misinterpretation it was real. It was a smack in the face. I wanted to cry and I was about to but a sudden rage came over me.

"How could you fucking do this to me!You came to me not the other way around! You! You acting like this lovey dovey bastard!  I thought this was real, and you! You should win a fucking grammy cause you're a good ass actor! I was about the open up to you but, I'm glad I didn't! How could I be such an idiot! It was to good to be true. You're a bastard, and I hope you know that! How could I be soo stupid! Do you enjoy this, breaking people at their lowest! Why did you even offer to buy clothes for me! I don't get it! What was the point of this all, we didn't even have sex."I was on a rant. I was enraged and...... heartbroken.

Before he could say anything I left to go to his bedroom and pack. I packed only necessities. The underwear and panties He bought, the couple of shirts and pants but not all. I packed it all in my gymbag and I came out.

I could tell he was stunned by my outburst. And he should be, he deserves it. I take my final look at him and he looks at me and our eyes meet. His eyes say another thing, they look regretful and depressed and full of guilt. But I can't change my mind based on his eyes. Going to the elevator he follows me.

"Leave me alone." I scream. I step inside the elevator and turn around and see his staring green eyes.

"Kelly." He says, full of depression and regret but before I knew it the doors closed, and he was gone.

Stepping out in the cold air, I didn't know where to go. I started walking. Just walking until I see a bus stop bench. I took a seat to figure things out. But as soon as I sit down, I break down. I started crying like their was no tomorrow. I've only known this man for less than a week and he made me feel like this. How?

I was crying until there were no more tears to be cried. I then took out my phone to call Natty.

"Hello" Natalia said in a grumbling voice, she must've been sleeping.

"I need your help." I said in a whimpering voice.

"What, what happened?" Natalia said in a now very alert, worried voice.

"Where are you, I'm coming to get you." She said again.

After telling her the street I was in, it took no longer than 20 minutes for her to reach. She ran out and hugged me. I stepped in her car, which was welcoming with the heater on.

We exchanged no words in our car ride. Natalia came from a pretty wealthy family but, she didn't want to live off her parents so she left home at 19 to start life. She still says up to this day she will never regret that decision. Coming from a pretty wealthy had its benefits still though, driving we past her pretty fancy apartment building. Not as fancy as Jesse's though. Stop it Kelly get him out your mind.

Stepping inside of Natalia's apartment and setting down my bags she then turned around and stared at me with a stern look.

"What the hell happened to you?" She said very stern, I've only seem her so serious and that was with a snobby customer. I didn't want to tell her about Jesse, even though I knew I should. But instead I tell her about my parents and how I became broke and how I live in the subway station.

"Oh my god, all this time. I never knew. How come you're now telling me this?"She asked with so much concern it made my heart warm.

"Well, its not my proudest thing" I admit. I feel ashamed of myself. All she could do was stare at me with sorry filled in her eyes.

"You can stay here as long as you like but, unfortunately this is a 2 bedroom apartment and I already turned the 2nd one into a office. Is it okay if you sleep on the couch?" She said with a nervous smile.

"Of course, thats fine." I say.

"I'm tired can I go to sleep." I look at her clock and its 11:49.

"Of course, make yourself at home" she said, with a smile showing off her perfect teeth.

"By the way bathroom is on the left." She yelled while walking away.

I quickly got my things to take a shower, and searched through her bathroom cabinets for a towel. I finally found one and took my well needed shower. I didn't want to think about Jesse but, I knew that was going to be hard. He basically bought all my stuff. Let me get out this shower before I run up Natty's water bill.

Coming out the shower my eyes are red and puffy. My nose was red and I officially looked a mess. I put my hair up in a messy bun and called it a night. NO THINKING OF JESSE. I fell asleep on her couch which was comfortable but not as comfortable as nope not gonna say it. I forcefully shut my eyes.