The job

JESSE'S VIEW

What the FUCK..just happened. A girl has never walked out on me, like that. I felt disrespected, but oddly turned on.

God she was attractive but, I couldn't let her go, so easily. So I looked outside the window to try and find her.

Yes I know this is a crazy thought, but I had to try. Bingo!

I found her at I yelled "Kelly get back here, where are you going!" I must've look like a mad man, but I didn't care.

She looked shocked at my outburst and continued walking away, which only angered me more and at the same time worry. I was never someone to worry especially about a girl.

My eyes followed her until she turned a corner. Damn it. I quickly got dressed into jeans and a suit top with my black jacket.

Once I was outside the lobby I ran towards that same corner. Shit.... where could she be.

I thought of where I first found her, clashing into my chest.

It wasn't that far of a walk. And I took a lucky guess, hoping she'd be there.

Man... I thanked god. I found her, but I didn't approach her just yet. I felt like a lunatic, just watching her, but it made me feel these foreign feelings I never experienced before.

She was talking to some street player with a saxophone. And she sat down at the nearest bench and opened up a newspaper. I left hoping she'd be around here until I get back.

KELLY'S VIEW

When I came down the stairs, I heard the familiar sound of Matthew's saxophone playing.

" Your back for your second show!" I said enthusiastically but with a tint of sarcastic humor.

He chuckled and said "Yes, I am, a mans gotta make a living somehow." I smiled.

" I got a little worried when I came here this morning and you weren't there, because you're always here ." Said Matthew.

All I could don is smile and say thank you and that I was fine. It made my heart swell that someone had my back and cared about me.

I found a newspaper and sat down at the bench, and started looking for jobs. I saw a waitress, which paid little.

Well, at this time I'm not picky, so I got up and told Matthew and he wished me good luck.

It was at least 20 minutes walk from the train station, which wasn't to bad.

"Porter House Bar and Grill" it was for sure fancy. It was modern but at the same time a rustic feel, I liked it.

Suddenly someone said " how may I help you".

"Oh, hi, I'm here for the job of a waitress ." I said confidently. She looked at me and my clothes and nodded at me saying "follow me."

She had brown curly hair and big brown eyes. She then said " knock at this door and inside is the manager." She smiled and walked off into the busy restaurant.

The door read Manager's Office. I knocked 4 times until I heard come in. I stepped inside and appeared a man, with brown hair and brown eyes, he was slightly attractive but not as attractive as Jesse. Wait...Get him out mind.

"I saw you had an opening for the job of a waitress, is it still open?" I said. She shook his head and gestured me to sit.

I did so.. but he was looking at my clothes amd me... greeeaattt.

"So what makes you want this job." He said, his voice kind of raspy but stern.

"Well, I am a professional person, who respects the work place and the people in it. I'm also a hardworking person good at multi-tasking. I'm also in need of a job."

I tried to sound professional, and not desperate but I think that last part didn't help.

"Well we are in need of employees and if it not I wouldn't even listen to you,based on what you're wearing so consider yourself lucky."

Jeez...thanks. "Thank you so much" I didn't know his name so I quickly look at his tag "Mr. Greens, you won't regret this." I said with humongous smile on my face, probably looking like a fool, but I saw him smirk and he got up.

"Don't make me," he said while walking towards a file cabinet handing me some paperwork, with a smile. "Have this ready by tomorrow and your shift will start also start tomorrow at 9 a.m sharp."

I was overjoyed and excited, I can't wait to tell Matthew. I smiled and said Thank you again and walked out the doors.