Crush?

KELLY'S VIEW

After our agreement, he told me he was going to take a shower and he would send someone to collect my gym bag from the restaurant.

I told him it was closed now, but he told me not to worry about it.

He left to take his shower, and I walked over to his couch, which was way to comfortable for a couch. To me it could pass as a bed.

I heard a ding and it was the elevator doors opening. And as Jesse said my gym bag came with my little belongings.

Im pretty sure I'll be sleeping on the couch for now on, and theres no complaints from me.

While laying on the couch, I started to think about me and Jesse's arrangement.

I'm still shocked that he wanted me here and that he was concerned about ME.

Why, I thought. Why me? Was he using me for sex?

I'm pretty sure if he wanted sex he could find someone, I mean his date was gorgeous, except her voice.

All these thought were running through my head I didn't know I fell asleep.

I wake up in again Jesse's arms. He's carrying me to a room. My eyelids are to heavy for me to look around, but I'm pretty sure it was beautiful.

He set me down on a bed and put the covers on me.

***

I woke up, and I see a sunrise through big head to toe clear windows. It was breathtaking, orange and blue, two colors totally opposite but Mother Nature knew how to put it together.

I look next to see ,Jesse?

He looked so peaceful and young. His eyelashes were long and layed over his high cheek bones.

I see his eyelids start to flutter open and I quickly look away at the beautiful sunrise, not wanting him to know I was checking him out.

JESSE'S VIEW

I wake up to Kelly looking at the sunrise, the rays hitting her face so beautifully. She looked like a goddess. I could get used to this.

She turned her face towards me and said "Good morning Jesse," her voice sounded sexy raspy.

"Good morning, Kelly." I could get used to looking at her. "Enjoying the sunrise?"

"It's breath-taking." She says.

"The sunrise isn't the only thing breath-taking." Wait, did I say that out loud. Shit.

She turned to me with that adorable confused face.

"And that is?" Her voice sounded unintentionally seductive.

There's no point in lying now "you", I say.

KELLY'S VIEW

Omffgggg... DID HE JUST SAY THAT.

I was stunned, shocked, flattered and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I started blushing and my cheeks felt hot. I then felt his hand caress my cheek, forcing me to look at him.

His eyes were green, a green I never knew was a eye color. They were stunning.

"I don't know what you're doing to me but I can't stop thinking about you." He said, his voice still raspy but sexy.

He had the same feelings I had for him?

Before I could say anything his lips were on my lips.

He was dominating my mouth, an involuntary moan came out causing him to groan in appreciation.

He pulled me closer to him. I haven't been this close to a man since my college days.

My hand was raking my hair through his hair pulling and tugging at it, to. His arms place me on his lap then wraps his arm around my waist

Him kissing me felt right, it made me feel wanted and different from anyone I've ever kissed.

He was kissing me, with need and I didn't stop him.

He pulled back staring at me "What are you doing to me?" He says out of breath. Both of us were out of breath.

I didn't know what to say to him because I didn't know what he was doing to me. All I could do was stare into his eyes.

"Agree to be mine, live here, please." He said, he was serious but I got the hint of need in his voice.

"Yes." I hope I won't regret what I was saying. I then looked at his clock and it was 11:54.

He gave me a smile, showing his perfect white teeth, causing me to smile.

"What time do you have to be at work for?" He asked with a smirk.

"1:00" I say.