Meet the Parents

KELLY'S VIEW

Saturday

Today is the day I meet Jesse's parents. Oh my god. What if they don't like me? WHAT IS THEY DIDN'T LIKE ME BECAUSE IM NOT THE RICH GUY'S PERFECT GIRLFRIEND, THEY PROBABLY THINK IM A GOLD DIGGER.

I take a deep breath before I begin to panic. I feel the rays of the sunrise hit my face. And I feel Jesse's breath against my neck, he was for sure a natural sleep cuddler. His heavy arm around my waist, and his head in the crook of my neck.

I feel his eyelashes start to flutter and as soon as he wakes up his arms tighten around my waist pulling me closer to him. My heart was pounding against my ribs so hard I feel like they can snap, my face was starting a blush and a grin forming on my face.

"Good morning Ms. Brooks, I could sense you smiling." He says in a low,raspy sexy voice.

I turn over to look at him. Damn he looked so good. Hot. Sexy. His hair a mess and the bags that were once there disappeared. I started sweeping his hair off his face.

"Good morning Mr. Johnson." He makes me feel so shy, talking to him right now.

"What time shall we be arriving at your parent's house." I say, trying some humor.

"6" he says rolling his eyes.

"What wrong?" I ask.

"I'm now thinking that you'll have to meet my brother, he's a mess." He says, with a small smirk.

"I'm sure your over exaggerating." I say playfully rolling my eyes.

He is now staring at me in amusement. Just staring.....at everything. Just studying my face. It felt uncomfortable but exciting at the same time. I felt like I was under a microscope but I was a new species waiting to be discovered.

"Find something intriguing?" I ask.

"Nope, just a booger in your nose." He says with a smile.

I scoff. "Yeah right." I say while immediately wiping my nose in embarrassment.

"I'm kidding." He says in a loud heart throbbing laughter.

I hit him in the chest and get off the bed. Laughing pulling the sheet off the bed.

"Heyyy!" He complains. He's left on the bed without the sheet. He must be cold.

I'm laughing uncontrollably at this point. He gets up to start to chase me, but I run away, jumping onto the bed to get to the other side, but running with a comforter is hard and slightly heavy.

I feel a set of arms around me jerking me back. Shit. He's caught me.

He pulls me towards him and he buries his head in my neck. I feel the smile on his face. I'm still laughing my ass off and he chuckling into my neck. When I start to settle down he starts to kiss my neck. I roll my head back in pleasure, it feels so good. His arms still wrapped around me he starts to move his hips against my butt and I can feel his groin stiffening behind me. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and he kissed the side of my lip.