Such a tease

JESSE'S VIEW

I followed her like a lost puppy, or like I was one of the 100 Dalmatians and she was my cruella.

She turned around and gave me a sexy smirk. Ughhh my pants are getting tighter and tighter.

She then turned around again, and started looking through my fridge, bending down, she looked in the freezer drawer. And damnn she had a nice ass.

She got up quickly and kept searching my cabinets. It was cute how she couldn't see the top shelf of the cabinet.

Hold on Johnson, get a hold on yourself. I must've been staring like a hungry person eyeing s buffet. I have to snap out of it. I walked over to the tv and put on the news.

KELLY'S VIEW

When I walked in the kitchen, I don't know what came over me, but I felt like Jessica Rabbit. Its like my inner goddess took over making me feel sexy.

I turned around to see his reaction. Believe it or not he finds me attractive, so I might aswell have my fun.

I turn around to look to see what he has in his cabinets and fridge. I felt a pair of eyes watch my every move. But I kept my mouth shut, and continued looking.

So far I can make eggs and bacon. I then hear the news turn on.

"How do you want your eggs," I ask.

"Can you make an omelette?" He ask.

"Of course I can, but your gonna help." I said with a smirk.

He then started walking towards me. He didn't stop walking towards me, until he was maybe an inch away from me. It was so close that my nose almost touched his chin. I was so short or he was really tall.

I moved to the side in an awkward position trying not yo touch him while escaping his sudden closeness.

I then got the frying pan to start the bacon. I looked over by him to him staring at the eggs.

"You know what to do?" I asked.

"I told you I don't cook" he said seriously.

Omg he was serious, he couldn't cook. I pushed him aside and showed him hoe to crack eggs. He was in my way a lot but I didn't mind I just kept moving.

JESSE'S VIEW

While showing me how to crack eggs, se kept on rubbing onto me, just turning me on and on. Damn her and her good looks. Was she doing this to me on purpose?

Breaking up with her will be hard, I just know. While slicing the loaf of bread. "SHIT. "

I cut myself, not bad but it was bleeding. She came over to me and said "Omg, why weren't you paying attention, your lucky this isn't bad." She said this sternly full of concern making my heart beat faster. I liked the fact that she cared.

"Where's your first aid kit?" She asked. "Under the sink" I responded.

She then got the kit and started to clean up my wound. I couldn't stop staring at her, she would be a perfect mother for our children. Wait...did I just say that?

Our children. I've only once thought of children and that to me was always a fantasy. Could she turn my fantasy into real life?

But... I can't. I just can't. I have to break up with her to keep her safe.

Why do I feel like this will be the hardest decision I ever have to make. But when and how. I can't just break her heart like that. And also mines.

"Jesse?"
"Jesse!?"

I snapped out of my thoughts "Sorry" I said.

"Where'd you go?" She said with a breathtaking smile.

"Only in my thoughts." I said with a fake smile.

"You should take me some time" she said with a smile.

"I'll think about it." She said. She knows how to lift my spirits but my heart still felt heavy. With guilt?