Lazy Sunday Morning

KELLY'S VIEW

I wake up to yet another beautiful sunrise and another beautiful sleeping man beside me. I could get used to this.

Today I don't have to work. I would usually be upset and say I can get more money to support myself, but instead I was glad I can spend more time with Jesse.

I get up off the bed without making to much movement or sound. If anyone saw me they would bust out laughing in how awkward this was looking.

I walk over to the window and sit down and lean against the window. I could feel the cold from outside and the warmth slowly creeping up.

I was thinking about last night. How I woke up in his arms carrying me to his place but, I pretended to be asleep. How he kissed my forehead and nose before saying goodnight. All this made my stomach do cartwheels. But what made him so angry last night? Was it me or work or..... I don't know.

"Good morning, beautiful " Jesse said in the most sexiest deep voice possible. His hair tousled and he was shirtless.

"Good morning" I said, so girly, and with a smile. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Anything you make will be perfect." He said genuinely. "Ok, but your not helping," I said with a chuckle.

***

After making breakfast I brought it to him and we had breakfast in bed. I knew he liked it by how he groaned in appreciation at first bite. It made me smile.

After eating he took the plates to the kitchen, leaving me on the bed. I was enjoying the scenery, I guess the higher off the ground you are the better it gets.

Smash.. Jesse just tackled me unexpectedly. He was laying on me looking into my eyes. "Jesse get off of me!" I screamed while chuckling. "Nope" he stated and with that he started kissing me passionately.

We were full blown making out. His hand went under my shirt and rested itself on my waist while the other one going all over me. I moaned involuntary and he groaned turning me more on. I wrapped my legs around him pushing him closer to me. OOHH GOD THIS FELT GOOD. Every touch made me feel energized and my skin tingle. My hand were running back and forth his hair and along his bare chest and back.

He pulled away to breathe and we were both panting heavily, like if we ran a marathon. He then rested his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes and I staring back.

I don't know how long we stared at each other bug suddenly he flipped me around and did some ninja move and before I knew I was laying between his legs in his side of the bed. He then pulled out a remote and turned on the tv which I never noticed until now.

It was October so a whole bunch of Halloween movies were on so we decided to watch THE conjuring 2. While laying between his legs he was playing in my hair, this made me blush and feel something inside I never felt before. I loved how natural this all felt. But was he still playing me?

We basically spent all afternoon watching scary movies and for lunch we had popcorn. It was around 3 and we decided to take a shower in different bathrooms. He respected me and I liked that.

I finshed before him so I decided yo make dinner. Looking through his cabinets I found many pasta stuff. Was he Italian? He looked Italian. Well I shall make spaghetti.

I finshed making the spaghetti and to my surprise he still wasn't out the shower. I walked over to the second bathroom to see whats wrong.

He wasn't there. Where could he be? I looked and looked all throughout the room. I see his office door slightly open. When did he get there? I must've not seen him.

I hear a murmur from him and I stand next to the doorway and listen.

"Why did I have to meet Sandra?"

"She's ruining everything, could I do this or should I risk it?"

"Risk her, and get her hurt?"

"No, no I can't, I just can't."

"I have to break up, ughhh. Screw this. Screw everything." Jesse was talking to himself and he was upset.

Who is Sandra? Who's he breaking up with, who's getting hurt? Before I could think I see Jesse coming out the door.

"Looking for me" he said with his million dollar smile, like everything was fine.

"Yeah, I was looking for you."

"Like every woman" he said with a smirk. Such a cocky bastard.

"In that case, you should find them, cause I take my search back" I said with the same smile and arching my brow.

"God I love your mouth" and with that he kissed me.

After eating I washed up the plates and went back to bed. He followed me there and took me in his arms, and cuddled with me until I fell asleep.