First One?

KELLY'S VIEW

I was skeptical on whether to follow Jesse, but my heart trusted him 100%.

He lead me to a black Rolls Royce. My father would've loved it, he loved cars, his dream car was a white Rolls Royce Phantom.

He opened the door for, what a gentleman. The leather interior was nice,clean, and his car smelt like him. I felt comfortable.

"You can drop me off at the Subway station." I said.

"You still think were still going there." He said, in a half chuckle that made my heart beat faster.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, I went with my heart and trusted him.

"To my penthouse, and I'm not taking no for a answer." He said, very sternly. Gosh, he was insisted.

I don't know what came over me, but I was suddenly very tired, and my eyes were droopy, I then fell to sleep.

I woke up, but someone's arms. I knew it was Jesse and he was carrying me bridal style, I didn't fuss because I was tired and also it felt right.

We walked into a lift, and he pressed floor 15, the very top floor.

I'm pretty sure he was aware that I was up, but he kept carrying me. I wasn't complaining.

The doors opened and I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. I was basically drooling of the site of his place.

I turned my head towards him and I saw a smirk on his face.

He set me down the couch, which was sooo comfortable.

He took off his jacket and omg, he looked delicious. You could see through his shirt that he had many muscles, and it looked good.

"I bet you take a lot of girls up here, this place is a place you would always show off to impress people,.... it's for sure impressing me." I said in full honesty, but with a hint of jealousy, thinking he brings other girls here.

"Believe it or not you are the only girl I've brought here besides my family." He said said, maybe I offended him.

I didn't want to anger him, so I said "oh".

JESSE'S VIEW

I felt a smile tug at my lips as I she saying I have many girls here. I like that she was felling jealous, if she was jealous.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, even though I ate at the restaurant, I wanted to make sure she ate.

"Umm..no thanx I ate a lil something back at the restaurant, I'll be find." She said, I could tell she was hesitant. I wasn't satisfied with that answer and so I pulled out some leftovers from the fridge that my maid made.

Thankfully it was grilled chicken with rice on the side.

"No, it's fine." She said while getting up to stop me.

"No, I want you to eat, go sit down." I said very sternly.

She did what I said and sat on the bar stools. When the food finshed, I placed it in front of her, taking 1 seat away from her.

Immediately she dug in, it made me smile, I couldn't help it.

She looked over at me, and instantly blushed deep crimson, obviously embarrassed. I was glad to see her eating.

"So you live at that train station?" I asked. I wasn't trying to offend her, but I was very curious.

"Yes, if you must know, I'm homeless." She said kinda angry. Shit, I didn't mean to upset her.

"I didn't mean to offend you." I said very honestly.

"Its okay, I didn't mean to sound that way, its just,.. its just not something I'm proud of." She said, she looks mentally broken and I felt my heart cracking.

She finished eating and put her stuff in the sink, she was about to start washing the dishes, but I told her my maid would take care of it.

"No, it's no problem." She said.

"Well, I don't like the fact that you're homeless, so I want you to stay here." In full honesty, I wanted to see her everyday.

"I am not a concern of yours,but thank you for the offer." She said. That angered me, I don't know why but I felt the need to protect her.

"And you think your safe sleeping in a subway station! Its dirty, dangerous, you know how much bacteria there is. I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't care." I was furious, why was she being so difficult.

"Why are you doing this?" She said, looking directly in my eyes, her eyes were so beautiful I felt like they saw through me.

"Cause I don't know. You just have to trust me." I said, I didn't want to say I had feelings towards her because that side of me is saying, not to.

"You can trust me", I said again, I mean if I wanted to take advantage of her I could've when she was in my hotel room.

"Ok, but if I feel uncomfortable I'm leaving." She said, her face was serious but lightened up.

I was so happy I can't explain it.