Dazed...

KELLY'S VIEW

I wake up. Where am I, again... oh yeah in a hotel with a hot man named..... Jesse.

I turn over in the bed and I see an empty spot...hmph he must've left after I fell back to sleep.

I wouldn't blame him, who wants to sleep next to a poor, homeless girl..surely he wouldn't dare look at me twice, just thinking of the models he would probably date.

I mean I wasn't ugly, well to me I wasn't. But I was nothing compared to him.

My thoughts were interrupted by the the door opening and it was him, a little sweaty, but still sexy. His musky sweat didn't even smell like sweat it smelt manly.

He smirked at me as he saw me stare..shit. "Good morning, I never got your name."

"Uhh my name is Kelly, Kelly Brooks." I don't know why he made me nervous, I'm usually brave.

"Well.. good morning Kelly, I'm Jesse." He put his hand for me to shake and it was soft but manly and warm.

He held on longer than I did and started staring at me, it was uncomfortable..staring at me like that. Did he find me that ugly?

He said " you are welcome to take a shower here and change into the clothes." Now I couldn't turn that down, remembering how I need to was my hair, I grabbed the bag and went into the bathroom. I felt someone's eyes follow me, but he couldn't be possibly staring at me.

I got out the shower feeling refreshed and and I opened the bag to see a pretty maroon tank top with small strands hanging down from the top and some blue jeans, and brown leather jacket, new socks and shoes, and new underwear and bra which fit perfectly.

I wondered how he got my size,but didn't want to stress about it.

I got out the bathroom and see him, staring at every inch of my body, did I look bad?

Knock knock knock...... he quickly got the door bringing what looked like a feast and put it on the table. He then lifted the covers and it was pancakes, waffles, eggs, and bacon with orange juice.

"I didn't know what you like, so I ordered almost everything on the menu," he said.

"I can't possibly accept this, I can't repay you, you've been generous enough." What was I doing... turning down food.. who knows when I'll next eat.

He gave me a look that made me want to drool and my body hot. "You will accept this, and judging by the way your eyeing the food you haven't ate in a while." Jeez..he was right.

I got up, looking at the clock which said 9:47 a.m. and I sat down in the chair next to the table. He sat down next to me, making me hot and nervous.

I took a plate and dished out 2 pancakes with syrup, and some eggs on the side. I picked up my fork and took a bite....mhhhmmmmmmm. I quickly ate my pancakes and eggs, until I look up and see him staring at me, I don't know if it was confused, interest or disgust.

He must think I'm a pig..greaatttt.

"When's the last time you ate?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say so I said " I don't remember." What the hell...who says that.

He then said kind of angry but worried " what do you mean, you don't know, do you have money, where do you live?"

I  finished my plate, and stood up and said " thank you Mr.Johnson for saving me last night,  but I don't want to burden you or make you concerned about me."

And before he could say anything I said " thank you again." And with that I left. I didn't want to tell him that I was homeless, poor, and no family.

I walked outside the lobby kinda feeling guilty... I mean he's done so much for me. Until I hear a yell, and I look up and see.... omgg.

I see Jesse yelling "Kelly get back here, where are you going!" He saw me and jeez he looked pissed. I didn't know what to do, so I walked back to the subway station.

Good thing I knew where I was going,but eventually I got caught up in the busy New York streets, so he lost me in the crowd.