Back home

KELLY'S VIEW

After staying almost the rest of the day at Jesse's parents house and getting to know Isabella, Michael, Jesse's baby photos and his parents we left after the snow cleared up, and we got the ok to go outside from the forecast.

Walking back into the penthouse I smell something delicious. What is that wonderful smell? More importantly who's here?

"My maid must've come." Jesse says nonchalantly. "This will be the first time of you guys meeting. She is also another person who wanted me to settle down."

We walk towards the kitchen and see a lady maybe in her late 50's cooking away. She had silver thick hair, and wore a red apron with thick glasses.

"Ohh hello there dear I didn't see." She stops mid sentence and gasp as she sees me holding hands with Jesse. "This is the mysterious woman, Kelly your mother has told me about. She's beautiful." She walks over to me and grabs me into a hug. "I was wondering why I was washing so much woman clothes. Ohh Jesse I'm soo glad you found a girl, and she looks like a keeper as I can see she can cook, by how the fridge isn't so empty and you don't need me as much." She lets go of me and holds me at arms lengths. "She's perfect for you Jesse. Ohh by the way call me Ms. Jackie." She says with a warm smile.

"Well hello Ms Jackie I'm Kelly." I say politely.

"Enough with the formalities. Ms. Jackie this is my beautiful girlfriend Kelly." He says with a smile., holding my shoulders.

"Well I'll leave you guys alone now." She says with a smirk.

The rest of day Jesse was stuck in his office taking care of his work. I decide to text Natty and see how she's been.

To find out her grandmother died in an car accident and her grandfather died hearing the news. They say he died of a broken heart. This was touching and sad all at the same time.

***

Ugghhhhh..... Today I have to go back to work, and no matter how much attempts Jesse tried to tell me to quit. I will quit on my own terms.

Natalia's back today and I miss her. I should also visit Matthew and give him his Christmas gift. Jesse has left already and gone to work,  but he left a note as he always does.

"Good morning Kelly. I wish I could wake up next to you and be the first person you see when you wake up, but at least I saw you when I wake up. See you later babe.
                      -Jesse"

Awwww..... he's so sweet. I get up and start to get ready for work.

***

I leave early so I can visit Matthew. Walking out the building doors I meet a buff man in a black suit.

"Hello Ms. Brooks I'm am your personal drivers, orders of Mr. Johnson." Says the man.

I'm shocked, flabbergasted. How dare he!!! I am not a child I can get to work by myself. I feel my skin start to heat up. I don't want to take it out on this man, he's only following orders.

"Tell Mr. Johnson that I will be fine, and I don't need an escort." I snap.

About to walk away he's about to grab my arm and says "Ms. I think you sho."

I cut him off. " Touch me again, and I will press charges as harassment." He stops immediately as I thought he would and I started walking away and he didn't bother me.

***

Walking down the subway stairs I try to cool off, from my anger.