Threats

JESSE'S VIEW

I unwillingly left her alone in the room, but I knew I had to make take these mis-calls.

I first decided to call back my parents and see what they wanted.

"Oh Jesse you called back, I was getting a little worried, how did you like Sandra, will you be going on another date with her?" My mother said, she always over exaggerates.

"No, I will not be and we're leaving it at that." I said sternly, this is now getting annoying.

"Ohh whyyyy, she's a lovely girl." She said, of course exaggerating her words.

"I don't like her, and that's final." It came out a but harsh, but I wanted to get my point across.

"Oh fine, do you want me to find you another girl, cause" I cut her off and said "No mother, I will find someone I want, now goodbye I'm very busy."

"Bye honey, see you next Friday for dinner," and she hung up on me.

She hung up on me? God I now know where I got my temper.

My next mis-call was from Stephanie. Who the fuck is Stephanie. A one night stand for sure, well in that case skip. A couple more until I see a text message.

A text message from Sandra?! How did she get my number, I never gave it to her. MOTHER. She had to.

The text message read.

"Hello Jesse or should I say future husband.
Your mother contacted me and said her son needs a date, well I did my research on you, and I'm impressed. Now last night you had your eyes all over that waitress who I find has no attractive qualities such as your date. So now, I'm upset. I heard about your little get yourself together project from a little birdie and I must say it's cute and pathetic. But now, I want in. I am the girl you will be settling down with, and nobody and nothing will stop me. (I mean ask your friend Andrew.)Not even your little waitress friend, so I suggest if you don't want no HARM against HER or anyone else FOLLOW my commands, break up with them and come to ME.😉
             XOXO 💋 Sandra"

Reading this gave me chills running up my spine.

I was used to getting text like this from my one night stands. But this one was different.

How did she know about Andrew?

Andrew was one of my good friends, best friends if you put. But he was killed. Homicide. They never found who killed him and it haunts me to this day.

Of course there was suspicions, some stupid ones like he was in a cult. Such bullshit. But there's one that.. thats always a possibility.

He never talked much about his love life, but when he did, it was crazy. He would tell us about this girl he dated, but he broke up with her because she was getting crazy. She would also get violent. After he broke up with her, she became officially crazy. She would send him text messages show up at his workplace, he also had his suspicions that she was stalking him.

We told him to get a restraining order, but he didn't listen, justifying her actions saying that was her coping method on their breakup. But I always found it ironic that she became that crazy girlfriend when she found out hr was rich.

After awhile, He didn't come around as often, but life still went on. Until he was dead.

I couldn't let anything happen to Kelly. If anything and if I caused it. I quickly put that thought out my mind. I can't think like that.

Follow my commands and break up with them.

I just got her, the woman thats been invading my sense of thought, Dreams, thoughts.

Could I break up with her? I mean.. I don't know. Every part of me told me No don't leave her, you need her, she needs your heart, your care. While the other part of me says it's for the best, get her out your system.

I will figure this out later, but for right now I want to see my girl.

I walk back into the room and notice she's in the bathroom. I put on a white shirt and wait for her.

Not to long after, maybe 3 minutes after she comes out.

She comes out looking irresistible. She's wearing a grey jacket with a black vest under and leggings, shaping her long, god like sculpted legs and a nice plump butt. She had body, how did I get so lucky.

"Enjoying your view?" She said with her beautiful smile.

"No" I said, and walking towards her "I'm cherishing it", I said in true honesty.

"Of course, I knew that," she said while flipping her hair. God it made her look adorable.

"Thats very modest of you to say" I said sarcastically.

"Well, the way someone's looking at me, tells me I'm right" she said in a half smirk, and she was right.

I mean, how could I resist, she looked do casual and laid back. Usually when I see women there all dressed up, ready to impress. Well besides my sister.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, I will always make sure she eats, I had to gain some weight in her.

"Yeah, I'll cook" she said, with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Good, cause I only know how to work the coffee machine and the microwave." I said, trying to give off one of my dazzling smiles. She laughed in response probably thinking I'm joking, but I'm not.

I grew up wealthy, I always had servants and maids. The most house chores-ish thing I forced to do by my mother, was make my bed and keep stuff organized.

"Well if you so kindly follow me to the kitchen, I'll teach you a thing or two" she said, while pulling me out the door.

God hearing that FROM HER made me do hard, turned on, all these feelings. I felt my shorts material tightening and I see a tent.