Give it to him?

KELLY'S VIEW

He takes of his shirt and is just standing over me, just staring at me. I felt like ai was under a microscope, he made me giddy but nervous, I felt my cheeks heat up.

In less than a second he throws himself onto me kissing me with a great passionate force. Dominating my mouth before I had the chance to fight back. He thens starts sucking on my neck and a moan slips my mouth which only makes him suck harder. I wrap my arms around his neck playing in his hair, twisting it. His hands all over me. He starts leaving wet kisses from one ear to the other. My inner goddess is 100% turned on right now, and doesn't wang to stop. The last time I had sex was.... maybe 1 1/2 year ago, so I probably forgot the feeling.

He pulls back to breathe and he staring at me, almost looking like he's asking for permission. I kissed him this time I put my tongue is his mouth and he sucks and pulls on it. I wrap my legs around him pulling him closer to me. I couldn't control my movements, its was like a second personality taking over, but I wasn't denying this second me.

I feel his hands go under my shirt. His touch felt tingly running across my stomach. It felt like good electricity running through me, I involuntarily arch my body towards him. I can't handle the amount of want in my body so I pull of my shirt. This is the first time he's probably seen me in bra and panties besides at the mall.

He pulls back immediately. SHIT. Is my body not good? I knew it, what was I thinking my body good like the models he's been with. I immediately cover up my body with the sheets out of shear embarrassment.

"Don't be ashamed of your body." Jesse says, coming towards me pulling my hands away from from the me, the sheets. "You're body is perfect, beautiful, sexy, goddess-like. I don't know what I did to deserve you."

He pushes me back before I had the chance to speak and he kisses me, passionately. I run my hands up the bumps of his abs just making him groan. This felt amazing, our connection was strongest so sexual and was long overdue.

I couldn't handle this tension any longer, I pulled down his sweats, and he was in his boxers. I feel his arms lift me up, higher onto the bed. He then starts kissing down my neck to my sternum. He sucks so hard on my skin, I think he's going to leave love-bites on me. He then un cups my breast, and kisses them, making my nipples harden. Moving down the my stomach his tongue circles my naval, making me feel ticklish.

"You look sexy as hell with your bra on, but I think you look even better with it off." He grumbles. His breath feels hot to my cool skin and its makes me flex towards him. He cups my breast and squeezes then in appreciation, only making my nipples harden even more, and making me more wet than I already am. Ughhhh...must he stop this sensual assault.

His hands start to caress my legs, especially my thighs. He starts to passionately kiss me before his hands slip in my panties.

"You're so wet, which is making me more turned on." He says ragged. He then palms my clit and thrust one finger into me, taking my breath away.

He pull down his boxers letting them drop to the floor. His dick springs free, fully erected. Holy cow.....he was big. He smirks at my reaction, I immediately blush. His fingers thrust into me faster and harder making me roll back my eyes. He stops, hopefully to put on a condom. I then suddenly feel him, in me, and it feels amazing. We both moan out of pleasure.

"You feel so good." He manages to say.

My response was only a moan. He then starts to move slow, but gradually he goes faster and faster. I moan,as he pounds me, picking up speed, merciless, a relentless rhythm, and I keep up, meeting his thrusts. He grasps my head between his hands and kisses me hard, his teeth pulling at my lower lip again. He shifts slightly, and I can feel something building deep inside me, my climax. I start to stiffen as he thrusts on and on. My body quivers, bows, a sheen of sweat gathers over me . This by far is the best I've ever had.