The Heart Necklace

JESSE'S VIEW

It felt good to carry Kelly back into our apartment. Surprisingly the doctor was fine with us leaving, Kelly got back any belongings she had on at the crash, but the only important thing retrieved was the heart necklace I gave her. I think I'm going to tell her what it really signifies.

Kelly was to tired to stay up any longer so she went to bed. Well tomorrow I will tell her. Ever since I met Kelly I haven't had time to reflect ok my life, like I would usually do. Especially after since this whole hospital incident.

Ever since I met Kelly she changed me, in so many ways, she'll never know. I was arrogant, rude, cocky, heartless, player. I didn't care for woman's feelings, I simply didn't care. I thought running my company and getting money was the most important thing in my life. Work hard, get rich. ( even though it was my father's company first, since I took over, business sky rocketed.) It was never hard to get woman in bed, I mean I knew I had the looks and the charm to easily win them over, and they followed everything I said, until I met Kelly. Oh boy, she turned my so called simple lifestyle crazy, but an insatiable crazy I couldn't get enough of. Or was that her, I couldn't get enough of. Anyway ever since she walked out on ME, in that hotel room when I found her, she had me. I felt a zing for her. Or was it when I practically just met her, saw her,had her pass out in my arms. I remember looking into those beautiful pleading eyes, begging me to help her, that night. Whatever and whenever I just knew once I saw her, she had me at the jump. She instantly forced herself into my memory.

So far.... life with Kelly has been complicated, but nothing she caused. She has only brought joy, happiness, and light to my world, and lets not forget her sexiness. All the problems we've had, I've caused. First breaking up with her, giving her some stupid reason, to let her go, but it was only to keep her safe. Now being kidnapped by a woman obsessed with me. All those things I could never forgive myself for, bring more hurt, pain, stress to Kelly after all she's been through. With her parents, sister. God, she's a strong woman, but it pains me to know she had to go through those circumstances of being homeless and alone. But know thats over, and I'm never letting her go, and neither my family.  Now she has a family to love, and cherish her.

When I met her my sky was black. She painted it with beautiful color. She's my northern lights. My aurora.

Is this what love feels like?

"Yes."

I'm in love with Kelly.

I know I already said that to her, but now I completely comprehend what she means to me in my life. How much she changed me, for the better.

Before I knew it it's 2 am in the morning. Wow... time flies. I go into my bedroom to find my sleeping beauty. I get in bed, careful not to wake her and snuggle closer to her, getting lost in her hair.

***

KELLY'S VIEW

I wake to the familiar sunrise on my face, but it feels different. Everything feels different. It's because we've finally confessed our love for each other. I smile, and look to my side and frown. Jesse's not here.

(Something falling.)

Wait... what is that.?

Jesse. I hear some racket in the bathroom. I get off the bed and walk towards the bathroom.

"Jesse?" I say.

I peek my head inside to see a half naked, very sexy Jesse.

"Your up.?" He asks, suprised or frazzled. I'm not sure.

"Yeahh, are you okay?" I ask.

He walks towards me, and kisses me. "Good morning. I have to go attend some business, but I'll be back before 4. Also do you want to go to a business party with me, for 6:00, today? Sorry late proposal I just found out."