The Hangover Decision

KELLY'S VIEW

After putting Jesse to bed and I clean up all the stuff he knocked on the floor. I then purged his kitchen for something to eat. His maid is a good cook, I found one of the best tasting fried rice ever.

I sat down at the couch to replay what just happened in the last 30 minutes. Or last 24 hours.

Ok so..... yesterday Jesse basically said he wanted me back but I turned him down. Which I thought... or think is the best choice. I decide to give back the necklace and coming back I find a drunk Jesse. All my anger disappeared and I take care of him. He then says I've caused him to drink so much and he loves me.

Loves me? How? Did I love him back? Maybe?

I don't want to think about this, I'm sensing a huge headache coming if I keep thinking this hard. I wish I brought my bag to brush my teeth or even change, but jeans and a t-shirt will have to do.

Before going to sleep I check my phone and see a a text message from Natalia.

"Hey Kelly I have to go away for this week to take care of some family business. I'm pretty sure you have keys, but if you don't check  under the pot by the front door.❤️ Natty"

Great, when I do decide to go home, I'll be by myself. I lay down on the comfortable asf couch and go to sleep. I smell Jesse on it and it makes me comfortable.

JESSE'S VIEW

When I wake up I feel terrible and I run to the bathroom to throw up. I felt like I threw up all my organs.

"Ughhhh." I groan.

Kelly then burst in through the door. Kelly? Whats she doing here? Am I dreaming?

"Kelly?" I try to say while rubbing my eyes.

It is real, I feel her hands pull my hair out my face and caress my back. What happened last night? Why is she so nice and caring to me now? Stop thinking this, cherish this. It feels right.

I was about to speak but she put her finger on my lips to hush me. Mann I wanted to suck those fingers. We just sit there, me cradling her. This felt good and the void that's been in my chest is closing.

"We need to talk." She suddenly says, very seriously. A sudden mood change. A mood change I've only experienced with my sister, and now I want to experience with Kelly.

And with that we both got up and walked into my living room. She sits down on my couch, and I go in my cabinet and get advil and a glass of water. If I'm going to have to think I'm going to have to take this.

I then take a seat at the other side of the couch, facing her. She's playing with her fingers, nervously until she looks up.

Her eyes pierce through me. Those beautiful blue eyes, I could stare at all day. Her hair was messy and she was wearing a loose sweatshirt. She looked so unintentionally sexy.

KELLY'S VIEW

I was nervous and I don't know why. He was staring at me and I felt my skin heat.

I pull myself together and take a deep breath. I look at his eyes, there unreadable.

"What exactly do you want, and don't lie." I say.

"I want you." He says genuinely and honest.

"Me?" I ask. I don't want to hurt like I've been hurting anymore, but how can I trust him.

"Yes, ever since you left I couldn't stop thinking of you. You invaded my dreams and thoughts, making me feel these foreign feeling I've never felt before." He starts to ramble on but I interrupt him.

"Then why'd you break us up. What we had." I say, recalling that day just brought sadness to me.

"I had to." He says. What the fuck does he mean had to.

"Had to! What the fuck does that mean! Were you scared of feeling those feelings?"

"No." He interrupts "that not it. Its... its." He then puts his hand in his hands.

"Tell me." I say softly. I could tell this is something bad.

"I had to, you might've got hurt. You could still get hurt." He then looks up "You have to leave."

"No! Tell me! I'm not going anywhere." I say. I want to know, if it involves me I have a right to know. I also don't want to leave him. Like this.

I grab his hand and force him to look at me. Green eyes to blue eyes and blue to green. His eyes were truly beautiful.

He sighed."Ever since I laid eyes on you I wanted you, I felt the need to protect and care for you. And when I saw you at the restaurant it made me want you even more. I was set up on a date with Sandra by my mother. My mother so desperately wants me to settle down and she thought Sandra was best fit. Ever since I saw you no other woman had a chance in my mind so Sandra was never a thought of mine, until she threatened me. I had a friend, Andrew and he died mysteriously the case is still unsolved and one of the suspicions was that he was killed by a crazy ex. Sandra knows about this and texted me a warning about if I don't leave you some harm might come your way. I couldn't risk anything happening to you, so I put my feelings for you aside and decided to keep you safe and break up what we had. Little did I know that even in the short amount of time I knew you, you've made a big impact on my life and I couldn't keep you out my mind, it has been a miserable last 2 weeks. And when I saw at the club, I let my heart decide what to do and it brought me back to you."

I was stunned by his.. his speech. I felt my eyes begin to water.

"I don't what to say." I say honestly. "Ever since I've met you I couldn't keep you out my mind, but when you broke things off I felt terrible. Nothing felt right. I was angry and heartbroken with you for what I thought for you playing me, my feelings. And seeing you now makes everything feel better, but I don't know if I can do this I want something real."

I have so much string emotion towards Jesse I don't know how to explain and we just stare into each others eyes.

In less than a second I am pulled into his arms and I take a deep breath and relax and breathe in his smell. I hope this is the right decision.

I don't know how long we stay there but it feels like hours.

"Now that I have you back, I'm never letting you go. I will let nothing harm you in any way and I am never feeling what I felt these last two weeks ever again." Jesse says while kissing my hair.

"Please believe me." His voice is husky but warm and the void in my chest is closing up.

I turn to face him. His pink thick lips look so good right now and I can see the want in his eyes.

I was about to kiss him but he kissed me first. A slow passionate kiss, filling are needs of what was missing. I felt so right being in his arms, he was my missing puzzle piece. Our kiss got more faster with need and he then started dominating my mouth. I tried to fight back, but his need was stronger than mines. His tongue in mouth exploring around and he bit my lip making me moan. He groaned in appreciation, and his groan was so sexy to hear, it was low and sexy. His arms wrapped around my waist and my hands around his neck pulling and tugging his hair.

Kissing my jawline and leaving wet kisses on my neck I didn't even notice my hips were flexing towards him. He then pulled back and smiled.

"Is this real enough." He said with his million dollar smile.