Save and Rescue Mission

JESSE'S VIEW

The location of the warehouse wasn't in the nicest part of the city. I don't know why Sandra is like this, doing this, she's mental. The plan is for there not to be an ambush unless necessary. Ros, me and a few other agents sneak in or basically get in however we can and the plan is find Kelly, Sandra and the 3 other scumbags.

I personally don't care about Daniel, Sean or Sal, all I care about is finding Kelly, and making sure Sandra gets what she deserves and that sure in hell isn't me. My family will stay behind but my brother will be in a squad car for backup.

"Chop chop." I hear commotion outside my room. Probably Ros bossing around her agents getting them ready for the move today.

"Jesse! Out here now!" Ros yells at me.

I walk out the door in casual clothes, ordered by the only Ros. She told me dress casual just in case we see Sandra, she wouldn't freak out.

I drove in my own car, but while driving in the car rode there, my mind drifts to Kelly. What will I do when I find her. The reason she's in the situation is because of me. What do you tell the woman you love, that you're leaving them, even though you love them. If you love them let them go. But I don't want to let her go. I want her with me.

***

SANDRA'S VIEW

"Are those your trucks!" I yell at Sal.

He now looks high alert, looking out window. "Aye are those yours." He asks his partners Sean and Daniel. They nod their head no.

They found us out! They found us! They found me!! "They found us out!" I yell.

"No kiddin Sherlock." Sal, says now worried.

"Oh boyyy oh boya what do we do?" Daniel ask., sarcastically.

"I'm leaving." Sal now says nonchalant. Fuck him. No he isn't.

"Like in hell. Help me get the girl out of here or kill her." I yell.

"Stop your damn screeching, you're lucky I haven't killed you yet." He complains. "Daniel, Sal go kill the girl, it will take em at least 20 minutes for them to get through the traps and dead ends, I've created, Now Hurry the fuck up!"

They run off like a couple of idiots.

"Will they find us." I ask. I can't get caught. That means Jesse will find out, and he won't want me. I bet these last days he's been thinking of me. Wait. What if they find out I kidnapped Kelly, but Jesse will take it like an act of love, and he would fall madly in love with me.

"We leave now." Sal commands me. I follow him, to a van. A van, this is disgusting I've never stepped foot in one of these. Just the look of it makes me sick. I hear a mumbled screaming. Damn it they brought Kelly. She's tied up in a chair with some kinda dirty cloth over her mouth. Ha her eyes are red and puffy, because of crying. Now she know how it feels to be crying over something you can't get.

"So ya brought er." Sal says to Daniels.

"I don't kill innocent people." Daniels says back.

"She's not innocent." I yell, pounding my fist on the seat. "Drive."

The van surprisingly has some speed in it, pushing all of us back.

"They didn't see us." Sal says relieved.

"Good" Me and Daniel say unison.

"Mhmmm mhmmm mhm." Kelly saying trying to break free.

I slap her. Ohh that feels good.

"Shut up." I hiss, acidly.

"Shit." Sal yells.

"What? What!" I ask. I look around trying to see what happened. Shit. Someone's following us.

"Faster." I yell at Sal.

"Don't you think I'm doing that woman." Sal yells at me.

"Take this turn." Sean says. "We'll try an lose em."

Sal starts taking sharp turns. Left. Right. Left. Left. Bump.

Owww... that last turn made me bump my fucking head. I hope my hair still looks cute. Even if Jesse sees me I will still look cute.

I try to squint to see who's driving the car. OH FUCK. ITS JESSE. I'm excited to see him, but shit he's chasing us for KELLY. What's the deal with her. Why does he want this gold digging, ugly, bitch, when he can have me. I'm way better than her. Like by 1000 times. I have money, looks, talent, basically the whole package.

Skrrrtttttt.......Screeeech....CRASH.