Forced

JESSE'S VIEW

After a long day of working, and thinking of Kelly, 7:00 came.

I drove up to my parent's mansion, which still made me feel a sense of home, and loving.

When I was a little boy I used to want this same feeling of a big house with a beautiful wife and kids. A part of me still, does but, I don't know another part of me says no.

Pulling up I see Isabella's car (my little sister) and Michael car (my older brother).

When I open the door, suddenly a ball hits me which I catch.

"Ughhhh, why do you always catch balls," Isabella says, while rolling her eyes. I smirk.

"Because he's gay," Micahel says.

"Shut the hell up, I'm not," I say.

"Whatever helps you sleep ay night." Micahel says. GOD, he's sooo annoying.

Suddenly my mother appears always looking elegant, " Why, Jesse why don't you come around as often, we miss you."

"You know she's getting old Jesse, she's forgets what you look like." Says my father jokingly.

"I'm not that old, for a divorce." My mother says with fake smile.

"Alright Ms.Romano," ( her maiden name) my father says.

My mother was born and raised in Italy and my father was born in New York, but has Italian and French backgrounds.

"Enough with the bullshit, you guys aren't getting a divorce." My sister says.

"Lets eat I'm starving," says Micahel.

"When are you not," I retort.

"Come, come, come," says my mother in her accent.

We then are seated at the large mahogany table. We were served Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken.

While eating my mother says "So Jesse when are you settling down with a woman."

My brother scoffs "man."

My father, mother, and myself glare at him.

"I will settle down with a woman, when I meet the right one of MY choosing." I say.

"Well, we still want you to meet someone, were not forcing you to marry her, but give her a chance please, we already made a date with her." My mother says with pleading eyes.

How could I really say no, she's my mother. "Fine." I was so angry and disgusted, I'm pretty sure it showed on my face but I didn't care.

"Oh, thank goodness, the date is next week, Friday at 8." She said with a smile.

KELLY'S VIEW

A week has past since I met Mr. Jesse Johnson. I couldn't keep him out mind for more than 2 hours.

Work was going well, most of the employees were nice to me, no one knew that I was homeless. But I won't be for much longer, based off my paycheck.

The chefs would give me extra food for lunch, which was delicious.

Finally....it was Friday.

I don't to go to work until 1, but I don't know why but I wanted to go, I felt anxious, like something was about to happen.

With my first paycheck a purse and a gym bag to put my newly bought clothes which consisted of a new pair of jean, 2 shirts, and 1 vest and new underwear and bras. I also bought body wash and I now shower at the public pool for $5 acting as if I swim there but just to shower. And also...guess what.... a phone with a plan of $15 a month. The rest I saved.

It was around 12 so I started talking to Matthew. We got closer as the days went by, I looked to him as a father.

It was around 12:45 so I decided to start walking to my job.

"Hey Kelly," said Natalia, always optimistic, or at least tries to be.

"Hey, what's up," I said.

"Looking at the schedule today, its gonna be hectic." Natty said, sarcastically.

"Great", I said while rolling my eyes.

My shift started and Natalia was right.

"Hello, my name is Kelly and I will be your waitress for tonight, here are your menus."

"Thank you," said a elder man which seems to be his wife.

They seem to be still in love,.... it was beautiful to look at.

"Kelly table 44" yelled Natty.

Once again "Hello, my name is Kelly and I will be your waitress for tonight, here are your menus."

"You can leave now," said a girl. She was for sure snobbish, but gorgeous, brown curly hair and blue eyes. I nodded and left.

My feet started to hurt, so I took my break for 15 minutes, I started back working at 7.