Back to reality

KELLY'S VIEW

Yesterday was relaxing and perfect. I'm scared how long this perfect will last. Here I am with this amazing, gorgeous, sexy, man who actually wants me and I want him but there are stuff that worries me. For one Sandra who may or may be after me. Two if I'm enough for Jesse. I'm not rich or used to what he's dated or anything, will he get tired of what I have to offer.

Last night I fell asleep in Jesse's arms and I had the best sleep I've had in long time.

***

Ughhhh...... Monday.

I wake up yet another beautiful sunrise and a beautiful man cuddling with me. He looks so handsome and young and at peace. I look over at the clock which reads 7:03 a.m.

Our legs were tangled together, his arms were wrapped around me and his head was in the crook of my neck. I could feel him breathing on my neck, it tickled. I felt comfortable and safe in Jesse's arms, nothing could touch me.

I feel his eyelashes start to flutter.

"Good morning beautiful." He says. His voice is low, husky, and raspy, it made my inner goddess wake up.

I turn to face him, and smile. "Good morning Jesse."

In return he gives me a smile, his perfect white teethed smile.

"What time do you have to be at work for?" He asked.

"9 and aren't you CEO you should be at work early." I say.

"Well I rather be here laying down in bed with my beautiful, sexy, goddess like girlfriend." He says with a smile. Him calling me his girlfriend makes me blush.

He caresses my now rosy pink cheeks.

"Well have you ever heard the early bird catches the worm." I retort, with a smirk.

"Well I'm fine with missing the worm for right now, or forever because I bet the work doesn't even look half as good as you right now." He says with a smirk.

The butterflies in my stomach now have tripled and are flying crazy in my stomach. All I could do is smile.

Before I knew it his lips were on mines and he was on top of me. He squeezes my butt making me welp and he chuckles. Hmmm so were playing like that. I then yank on his hair hard, I swear it could have pulled out hair. He then groans making me smirk. He bites my lip softly so his tongue can enter my mouth. I don't open it and instead I bite his. He doesn't budge either so he decides to kiss my jaw and suck on my neck. It feels so good that I moan and immediately his tongue goes into my mouth. I run my hands over the bumps of his abs and one hand on my hip and the other squeezing my butt. I involuntarily flex my hips closer to him and I feel his dick hard. I wrap my arms around his neck. And he pulls back to breathe. We just lay there, him on top of me. I was glad he wasn't putting all his weight on me.

With my arms still wrapped around him he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Again we start kissing.

"I will never get tired of this." He murmurs onto my cheek. He then carry me into the bathroom and sets me down on the counter top.

I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and he does the same and we start brushing our teeth. As usual dribble of toothpaste comes out my mouth and just as I'm about to wipe it he does with his thumb. I would usually scold myself at this but instead I giggle.

I look at the time 7:40 a.m.

"You can shower in this shower and I'll use the other one." He says and I nod.

"Or we could save water and shower together." He says under his breath. I decide to act like I didn't hear it but I smile.

After showering I start to get ready for work as its 8 now. As I'm about to put on my shirt I hear a knock at the door and without my answer Jesse comes in.

I had on pants but I was buttoning my shirt and I just out it on. We just stare at each other until his eyes wander more south. I was wearing a navy blue lacy bra. I suddenly felt nervous of my body and I quickly close my shirt turning away and buttoning it.

"Sorry for coming in, but don't ever be ashamed of your body, it's perfect." He says leaving.

He comes back almost jogging " Oh I almost forgot I'm leaving, see you later baby." He smiles then walks out the room. Not giving me a chance to say bye.

Don't be ashamed of your body, it's perfect. Keeps running through my mind. I'm not very insecure about my body but,.....I don't know if he would still like me when he sees my body, I mean he's seen model bodies.

My heart is telling to stop thinking this way Jesse said you're the most beautiful woman he's laid eyes on, believe him.

***

I decide to leave early to go see Matthew before work. I walk down the stairs with a prep in my step.

"Hey Matthew." I say cheery.

"Hey young one." He says with his smile.

"I want you honest opinion." He nods. "What do you think of Jesse?"

"I think he loves you dearly." He says, with a smirk.

My jaw almost drops to the floor. "What?!"

"You heard me, he's looking at you like I looked at my wife when I first met her. And I loved her until death did us part." He says a little more sadder.

"Oh I'm sorry Matthew." I say.

"It's ok though, I have 2 handsome boys and 4 grandchildren, and now I have a new daughter."

I smile at him, and tell him I have to go to work.

Jesse loves me? I can't help but try to wipe away the stupid grin I had on my face but I couldn't.