Stay with me

KELLY'S VIEW

"Do you have to go, it's Saturday, you could call in sick?" Jesse said with a pleading voice, he gave me puppy dog eyes that made my heart melt.

"I should go," I said, I didn't really want to go, but I'm not wealthy like he is, I need to work.

Wait...what does he do.

"What do you do? Like work." I said, I've never thought of this till now, I mean look at his place. It was dripping rich.

"You don't know what I do?" He said with a smirk.

"I wouldn't ask if I did" I said with a smirk, but I'm pretty sure it looked crazy.

"I'm the Ceo of Johnson&co" he said with a proud voice.

Omg I heard of that company, they own many hotels and restaurants and are starting a clothing and makeup line.

Whats it called again..... Brash&Sassy I think. Well then he must be filthy rich. Whats he doing with me? A poor homeless girl, like me.

"Oh, wow" was all I could say, I know it came out sarcastic but I didn't mean it like that. I'm just shocked and confused.

"Lets not talk about me, I want to know about you." He said, ohh why did his voice have to sound so seductive.

"Theres not much to me, besides what you know now." I lied, I don't want to tell him about my parents, it's kinda a hard subject to talk about, I haven't even told Matthew.

"That's a lie" he states seriously.

I wanted to change the subject "I should get ready for work." I say.

While getting off his lap, he pulls me back down and holds me close. One of his arms around my waist and the other hand on my upper back. He pushed his head between my neck and I felt his breath on it.

"You will call in sick, or I will." He said, very low and husky.

I couldn't think straight, he's too close. Involuntarily I said "yes, but you call." It was my heart speaking and not my brain.

Without letting me go, he reaches for his phone and dials the number.

"Hello, I'm calling to tell you that your employee Kelly Brooks is not well, and can't make her shift today." His voice sounded very ceo-ish, very demanding and serious, also sexy.

Omg, Kelly get it together. There has to be a catch about this man, something doesn't add up. He's rich, handsome/sexy, seems like a good heart, why does he want me?

"It's settled, who will be spending the day with me." He said, he seemed happy.

My mind is still questioning why he wants to be with me, but my heart knows, but I still don't. It's hard to describe what I'm feeling for him, but I'm just gonna go with the flow of things.

"I'll be right back, stay here." He said. I didn't even notice I was still in his arms, and so I blushed and got up quickly.

I looked at the time and it was 12:05 pm. The scenery of the city looked small, because we were so high up. I got up off the bed and made use of myself and started making the bed.

Jesse was gone for a long time. I looked at the clock and it read 12:17. WHAT... it was only 12 minutes, it seemed like a least 30 minutes.

I walked over to where he must've placed my gym bag last night. I started rummaging through it, for my toothbrush.

I walked in the bathroom, which was adjoining to his bedroom. And like the rest of the house, it looked expensive. The walls were white with a huge mirror and the counter top was white as well with the dark wood of the cabinets. The shower was one of the biggest showers I've ever seen, you could've fit at least 4-5 people in there. Overall is was beautiful.

After brushing my teeth I washed my face, which gladly acne wasn't a problem for me anymore

I decided to smoothen my hair out and I hear my phone get a notification. It was Natty asking where I was. Well I had to play along with this lie so I responded back saying I'm sick and I'll see her Monday.

I walked out the bathroom to see Jesse staring at me. His green eyes looking at every inch of my body. It was making uncomfortable but slightly excited. Was he checking me out?