Is this what life is like for now on?

KELLY'S VIEW

I've decided on this lavender gown with cuts on it. I know is sounds too sexy for the occasion, but I'm 22, for gods sake.

I actually finish dress and prepare myself for the party before Jesse comes home. I forgot what time he said he'll be home, but I know soon.

I look at the sundown through the huge head to tow windows. Is this what life is going to be like for now on? Business parties, business, business, business and all? Can I get used to this? Probably. With time. But with this lifestyle. It's so different. It sounds great and all but its a sudden change. Homelessness to this, basically stupid rich.

Ohh stopp overthinking it. I hear the door slam. Slam? Who is slamming doors? I leave the bedroom to see a almost frantic Jesse.

"Hi?" I ask, unsure.

He seems totally zoned out. But once he sees me, his eyes widen.

He walks over to me, and I don't know why but I seem intimidated by him, by his sexiness of control, dominance. His whole persona was different I don't know if it was stress but its making me wet.

He grabs my waist and pull me closer. Nuzzling my neck, he pulls back and looks into my eyes.

"You look so damn beautiful I don't know if I want you to go with me anymore. You will have every guys attention." He murmurs.

"They can look, but they can't have." I smirk.

He pulls me even closer and he stares deep into my eyes. His pupils are dilated and filled with lust, and adoration. To be honest with you I half felt awkward but I liked the awkwardness. I didn't know what to do- with my hands, should I kiss him? Stare back? I just didn't know.

He solved my problem very quickly by pulling me into a deep, passionate kiss. Tugging at my bottom lip and my tongue interlocking with his.

We did this for who know long, but we eventually pulled away looking for breath.

"Don't we have to go to your party." I say still out of breath from our kiss.

"The way you look, we might not ever make it." He responds.

I like playing a seductive game. Especially with Jesse.

"If we don't go, what will we do?" I say in a seductive voice. I arch my eyebrow, never breaking eye contact.

"You want to know?" He ask, obviously playing along. Or is ?

I nod my head "yes."

"I'd kiss you again, but this time sucking all the way down your neck, unzipping your dress. Watching it fall to the floor. Then I'd take a good gaze at you, and look at the beauty. I will want to kiss, lick, taste you. I'd first bend you over there" he points to the breakfast bar. " And fuck you till you scream my name, then there, there and there. I'd fully consume myself in and with you." He says with a wink at the end.

His offer makes me so wet, that I want to jump his bones. Just full blown hop on him and let him take me but, I want to see a piece of his lifestyle. But I definitely won't forget what he just said.

Ohhhh..........it turns me on.

"Now as much as that offers sounds pleasing to both parties, I would have to decline and go with plan A, and go to the business party with my sinfully sexy boyfriend." I smile, awaiting his action. I know that just talking about sex will turn him on. And just to shut him down, will get him so sexually frustrated.

He looks shocked. Or angry. Maybe both. He rolls his eyes, and takes my hand into his and leads me into the elevator.

When the doors close the air in the elevator was heavy. Full of tension. Sexual tension. Can't this go any faster. Its taking its sweet time, going floor to floor. The aid is making me extra jumpy.