The new Normal

JESSE'S VIEW

Walking back into the ballroom, it doesn't take long for me to find Kelly. Her beauty, her elegance, persona just stands out like the bright full moon in the night sky. You could stare at her forever. We make eye contact.

I can tell she got intimidated by my stare so she broke off out stare but, I never took my eyes off her. She did look stunning in that purple gown.

I take her by the waist and kiss her. She gasp by my sudden control, only allowing me to deepen the kiss.

I break it off.

"We have to go before I regret what I'm about to do next." I whisper against her ear. I feel her shiver. Before I knew it I was pulling her out the door.

I get the car and open the door for her. The drive back is around 45 minutes. God, I don't know if I last that long. She looks flustered into car. Definitely intimidated and turned on, for me. She doesn't make eye contact with me.

She accidentally brushes her hand against mine. I feel electricity pump through my veins. A whole new energy is rushing through me. The whole air is different, heavy, full of want, passion.

God! I'm so turned on right now. I can't help. I pull over, to wherever.

"What happened?!" Kelly abruptly turns to me. Her eyebrows furrow together, which makes her look so damn cute.

We just stare at each other for awhile, what felt like hours was probably only 1 minute.

"What?" She ask.

I lunge towards her, finishing our passionate kiss from earlier. She moans only making me more turned on. I pull back for breath.

"Thats what." I smirk. She looks so desirable right now. She unexpectedly pulls me back towards her kissing me with the same need and passion I had.

I'm not going to lie this was uncomfortable. I pull back into my seat, and pull her on top pf me, so that she's straddling me.

"Hmmm... car sex." She purrs.

"Does leaving business parties turn you on." I laugh.

""You do." She smashes her lips on to mine.

Oh so she wants to be controlling. We'll see about that. I bite on her lip making her welp. I then stick my tongue into hers, tasting her. God, she taste so damnn good.

I move on to her neck. Kissing, sucking, I'll make sure to leave marks on her tonight. I start to unzip my pants when she starts laughing.

Laughing? Why is she laughing? What's so funny? Is it me? Her giggling is the best noise to hear but right now I'm very confused.

"Jesse I'm wearing a dress. How are you going to take it off." She says between her giggles.

SHIT! SHIT! I can't take off her dress in such little space. She pecks my cheek and starts to get off me but, I pull her back on top of me.

"Wait? What Jesse, what are you doing?" She says struggling to get off me. I kiss her forehead and start the engine.

"Jesse! This is illegal." She says hitting my chest. "Let me off before you get a ticket!" She says.