I want you by my side

KELLY'S VIEW

These last few weeks have been perfect with Jesse. A little suspicious perfect but I'm not complaining. Today we have go by his parents house, and I'm excited. I'm going to meet some more of his family members.

"You wanna leave by 5?" Jesse ask, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah that's fine." I reply.

He comes and sits next to me.

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing, everything." I say.

"That makes total sense." He says sarcastically, and I hit him on the shoulder.

"Shuttup." I laugh back.

He smirks, the smirk I love to hate.

"What do you want to to do till 5?" I ask.

He gives me that look and comes near my ear and whispers.

"I know what we can do."

"No thanks." I laugh. "But seriously I want to do something."

"You know your the first woman to ever turn you down." He arches his eyebrow.

"Well, thats explains why your so cocky."

"I guess." He smiles.

"Hmmmmm...... tell me how it was like growing up." I ask.

"Do you really care." He ask, sarcastically.

"Just answer the question, I'm curious." I roll my eyes.

He clears his throat.

"Well growing up, Isabella and Michael would blame me for everything. Michael and I got in many stupid fights but we would always reach common ground on messing with Izzy. Uhhhh what else....... Michael was on the wrestling team in high school and I was on the football."

I cut him off.

"What's one fight you and Michael got in a fight for?"

He hesitates.

"Many reason but a bug one was girls. We would always date eachother's crush almost as a competition. Yeah I know it's dumb."

I start laughing.

"You guys were an ass." I laugh.

"I like your ass." He says seductively.

"Shuttup." I laugh.

"Your the one asking corny questions." He smirks.

"Fine. What were your dreams and aspirations growing up." I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes.

"Growing up I made it my goal to prove to my father that I was worthy to get his business. I always felt like he put more pressure on me. So girls weren't very important to me at the time, I  never really took time and thought about relationships, I guess." He says.

"So you never thought about marriage or anything?" I ask.

"When I was little I wanted what my parents had. A nice house, loving wife, kids, but as I grew up I thought less and less about that because I just didn't focus on that kinda stuff." He gives me a unsure wince, like he's scared of what I'm going to say.