Christmas Party

JESSE'S VIEW

I had a dream of Kelly. I had many dreams of her. But this one made me extra turned on.

We were on my yacht and she looked very relaxed and we were talking and I was looking into her blue eyes. We were the only ones on it and we were dancing and drinking. She stated dancing on me and it progressed more and more sexually.

I unfortunately woke up to my alarm, which I now hate for taking me away from Kelly. It has been 2 weeks since I let go of Kelly, and it has been the worst two weeks of my life. I felt like time didn't move and it just stayed still, I felt like time was not moving and everything around me kept going.

I hope Kelly kept on my necklace I gave her, I wonder whats she doing.

The background check on Sandra gave me chills. Why were so many assault charges and questioned for attempted murder?

Christmas was coming soon and this was my favorite holiday until now. December doesn't feel right. Tonight I will be hosting my annual Christmas party for my staff at the building but I'm not feeling if. I haven't been feeling anything lately.

I've been told by many people that I look a mess but at this point I don't care. My mother has become very worried at this point but I keep reassuring her that I'm fine. Lie.

KELLY'S VIEW

2 weeks this void called Jesse is still in my chest. This is officially the worst breakups I've ever had and I only knew him for less than a week.

Mr. well Jason and I only been on one more date. I wasn't gonna lie it was nice company but I don't see a future with him. At least he was good eye candy. When I told Natty that she laughed so hard she started crying.

Today was Porter House annual Christmas party. Friday. I lived for Fridays now. It was my day off to really think about Jesse. I know that bad but that void in my chess liked it. I still had huge dark bags under my eyes but thankfully I haven't seen Sandra. Thank god, she's just another piece of baggage of Jesse that I didn't want to face.

"Kelly come on. Start to get ready I don't want to be late to this party." Natty yelling from her bedroom bathroom.

"Alright. Alright. Is this party going to be even good?" I got up from the couch.

"Even if it's not, we can go clubbing afterwards." And with that Natalia comes out. She looks hot. She's wearing a tan sparkly dress and she flat ironed her hair and her makeup was on point.

I whistle." Well you're trying to impress somebody. You look soooo hot."

"Well I try." And she flips her hair."Come on I have to perfect thing for you to wear" and she pulls me to her bedroom and pulls out a short black dress with a deep v-nevk.

"I can't wear that." I retort.

"Why not." She asked confused

"I'll look better than you." I said with a smile.

"Shut the hell up, and get ready." She chuckled and she pushed me into the bathroom.

Putting on the dress, it fit perfectly. It was very short but I liked it. It was way above my knee and it was a quarter sleeve.

Natty did my makeup which was neutral. I curled the bottom of my hair and I must say I looked good.

I put on black heels and we went to the restaurant in a taxi, knowing we might get drunk

It felt weird walking in the restaurant not as a employee wearing my uniform but, I was wearing a dress acting as if I was eating there. They closed down the whole restaurant early for our Christmas party. They decorated it with gold, red and green. It looked beautiful.

We heard whistles from the other employees which made us laugh.

"Well Ms.Brooks you do know how to clean up well." I turn around and see Mr. Greene.

"Hey, Jason, you look good to." I said with a fake smile.

"Well I always try to look my best. And I always do." He said laughing at his own joke. One thing I didn't like about him was how cocky he was. All I did was laugh.

***

A couple hours past but, it was still early. As in 9:30 Friday night early. Me and Natty left the Christmas party slightly drunk.

"Where next." I said loudly because of the alcohol.

"Uhhh there's a club, I know the bouncer." Natty said slightly slurring.

"Come come come" she said like a little kid dragging me through the streets. "Taxii!!"

***

The club was really popular. The line was really long but we skipped the line because Natty whispered something into the bouncer's ear. Royal Treatment, I like it.

The club was packed and smelt of alcohol and cologne and perfume. Dance music was blasting and Natty pulled me to the bar.

"4 SHOTS" she yelled.

We drank those shots like its was water and we hit the dance floor.

I don't know why my my mind drifted towards Jesse, but it did and I didn't want to cry so I became angry.

I walked to the bar. "SHOTS AND KEEP EM COMING."