Christmas Wish

JESSE'S VIEW

Kelly telling me her story broke my heart, she's been through a lot, and frankly too much. While she was telling me her story, I had to hold back tears, her face, her heart, was broken. I've never see someone in so much pain, well, internal pain.If I could do anything in this world to take away the pain, believe me I would in less than a heartbeat. I wanted to kiss all the pain away.

She was shaking in my arms, because of how much she was crying, but what really bothered me is that she blamed.....herself.

Why would she think that? She was just being a normal college goer asking their parents to come down for graduation,she couldn't have stopped that stupid, idiotic truck driver. I didn't want to show anger around her, especially at this time, she needed me. She needs to know that she is not alone.

I want her to fall asleep peacefully, so I know I should straddle her. I knew when she fell asleep because all the sniffs that once filled the air, was silent. And I was glad. I know this was tough for her to tell me, so I want to treat her like a queen, forever and ever.

****

KELLY'S VIEW

In 3 days is Christmas and I now start to panic as I realize I haven't bought anyone anything. I am so busy with work, nowadays. Stupid me!

An unfamiliar number pops up on my phone, and I don't know what possessed me to answer it, but I did.

"Hello?" I say with an unsure voice.

"Kelllyyy!!!!" I hear someone scream through the phone. She kinda sounds like Jesse's sister, Isabella.

"Who is this?" I ask, unsure.

"Ohh sorry, it's Isabella."

"Oh hey what going on?" I ask. I'm relieved as I thought this was Sandra.

"Did you already do your Christmas shopping?" She asks, very joyfully.

"No!!! I was just thinking of that." I whine.

"Great, cause me either. We can go shopping later today. Is that ok with you?" She asks very quickly.

"Yeah, can you pick me up though?"

"Of course, who else is gonna take you." She scoffs playfully.

"Ok ok. See ya later." I say.

"Bye."

That happened just in time. I should text Jesse letting him know that he doesn't need to pick me up this afternoon. Today is my last day of work for I have a break because of the holidays. Jason or should I say Mr. Greene has been still very pleasant with me, but every time he's ask me on a date I always made up an excuse. I should tell him I have boyfriend.

Thinking of my boyfriend made me blush. Jesse. He's all mine. How? But whatever right.

The time for my shift ended and jut as I stepped out the door I am pulled into a hug.

"Heyyyy future sister in-law." Isabella squeals.

"I can't... breathe." I say jokingly.

"Come on, your gonna have to start learning how to breathe as that is not good for your health." She replies jokingly.

We get into her car, which I must say was classy and expensive as hell. I liked Isabella she was funny and easy to talk to.

We arrive at a big mall, a mall I never went to. It was packed, it had fancy restaurants with valet parking and everything. I immediately felt out of place, still in my work clothes. Isabella noticed this immediately and threw me a "pink" jacket and some leggings. She said I could change quickly in the car, which made me laugh and slightly nervous. I never changed clothes so fast in my life.