Back to reality

JESSE'S VIEW

I fell asleep with Kelly in my arms. I stayed up thinking of when I had to break up with the woman, who in a short time stole my heart. Oh shit Friday. Friday I have dinner with my parents. Knowing my mother she told the devil herself, Sandra. This means I have to break up with Kelly before then.

Why, why me. It was heart over logic on this one. My heart wants to hold Kelly and never let her go, and my logic was leave her, stay with your playboy lifestyle and save her from any possible harm. Thinking of all this made knots in my stomach.

Now thinking, this could be one of the last times I hold Kelly. Or see Kelly. Smell, kiss, touch, or even speak.

I forcefully shut my eyes to sleep. To forget this all. If I stay up any longer I will feel sick.

***

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, and to a grumbling Kelly. Aww my angel wasn't a morning person. I quickly turn it off and kiss her in the forehead then leave to get ready to go to the gym.

Every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I go to the gym to work out and release any stress. And at this point I have a lot.

***

KELLY'S VIEW

I wake up to yet another beautiful sunrise . A Monday sunrise. Ughhhh I have to work today. SHIT MATTHEW. He's probably worried sick. I look over and see a missing piece to my puzzle. Jesse. But I see a note.

Dear Kelly
Good morning if its 6:30-7:30 a.m I'm in the gym. If its passed 8 a.m I'm at work. Make yourself comfortable until your shift starts, I have a driver on standby to take you to your workplace. Call me when you wake up.
Jesse

Well its 8:45 so I missed him. Well there's no time for breakfast, I don't want to be late for my shift. I rushed out his penthouse to see a driver. He introduced himself as Taylor. I told him to take me to the subway station.

Running down the stairs I see Matthew.

"Young one! Where have you been?" Matthew said in a relief tone.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you I was staying by a friends house temporarily ." I said. Was that lying? I mean I don't know if me and Jesse are a thing. Even though he treated me so well and he asked me to be his, he was caught up in the moment and he just has a good heart. We never really established it.

Running to the restaurant I was was 8 minutes late.

"Hey Kelly, glad your feeling better" Natty said.

I hugged her " yeah, I'm feeling much better." I felt bad for lying.

"Your lucky Mr.Greene isn't here till later, you're late." Natty said with a smile.

I whispered "thank you" and started my shift. I felt different today. More energetic and confident. Was it because of Jesse?

Mr. Greene didn't come until after 1 pm. He payed me my paycheck which I was thankful for. The rest of the day went by normal.

Until 7 came and I walked out the door to see a black Suv. Jesse then stepped out and greeted me with a kiss and a kiss on my hand.

"What a gentleman." I said with a smile.

JESSE'S VIEW

This while day at work I felt different. A good different. I felt happy but still the guilt was there. I couldn't stop thinking about Kelly.

Waking up and seeing her, with the early morning rays hitting her face, making her look to good to be true. She makes me want to change. To be better, I don't want to lose her.

I usually will fuck a girl the first time meeting but, with Kelly, it was different. She was different. I respected her and didn't want to rush things. All I know is that she has a troubling pass and I don't want to dig because, thats personal. I want to hear it from her, if she  ever tells me. I mean I'm breaking up with her, but you still want more. This is different. I want to know what she's been through to make her the beautiful human being she is. Also to why she's on the streets, alone. And why she was started to cry when I first brought up the fair. I want her, but I can't. Can I ever have her, call her mine? Will she ever forgive me?