Where Are You?

KELLY'S VIEW

After the devil left, I'm start to try to figure out how to get out these chain.

Jeezz......these pieces of shit are heavy. I can tell most of the chain is wrapped around one of the legs of the bed and the the it's connected to the wall, theres a lock on it, but where is the key?

Maybe if I try to break the bed leg I could get loose. Looser. I'm dumb, it's still connected to the wall.

Grrrmlp

My stomach growls. Ughhh, whens the last time I ate? What day, time is it? Where am I? The door swings open, to not Sandra but a tall man, with a beard. His eyes looked crazy, shoulders broad, many tattoos and he has many scars, well... everywhere.

"Awwww look at the poor kitty, she's scared.." He walks towards me. "You don't have to be scared of me." He says.

His smell is nauseating. Has he token a shower. Ever. The closer he comes, the more I move my face back.

"Come here!" He says, commandingly, he grabs my face and forces me to get closer to him.

"Damn Sandra was wrong about you not being pretty, I'd rather be with you than her." His hands start to grope my breast, squeezing them hard, I try to hold in my yelp, pain, but it hurts bad and a small one comes out.

"Ahhh I knew you want me." He smirks. His hands travel to my stomach and his fingers travel up and down my abdomen, he forces his head in between the crook of my neck. I try to fight him off, but he's to strong.

"Stop!! Stop! No No NO NO." I start to yell.

Slap

He slaps me hard in the left cheek. It stings soo bad. I rub it, to ease the pain, but its burning up.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, now I'm coming to finish this." He says winking at me, walking out the door. Leaving me alone. Again.

My eyes start to get heavy, but once again the door swings open. A paper bag was thrown at me, and the door., my passage to freedom closes.

I open the bag to find a cold biscuit, crackers and a small bottle of water. I decide to eat it, to ease my hunger pain. It wasn't that bad, but is was decent, knowing my circumstances. I decided to go to sleep.

JESSE'S VIEW

I feel sunlight hit my eyes as I wake up in my bed. TO AN EMPTY BED! Wait. What. Ohh my fucking god. How did, could I fall asleep when Kelly's missing. I burst into the loving room.

"Is Kelly found!" I yell.

"Calm down Jesse." My mother says, soothingly. Wait when did they get here. I look over to the clock it read 1:46 pm. How did I sleep for this long.

Ros's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Jesse so far we have found out that the last people to see Kelly, was her coworkers at the restaurant, and apparently from told Natalia Damon she was going to the store. We've already checked the security stores cameras and everywhere near and we have footage of Kelly being kidnapped. We are still waiting on the phone recordings of Sandra though." She states.

My mind is still trying to wrap around all the information I've just received. Wait.

"Sandra is related to Kelly's manager!"I yell.

"We've already found that out, but he has an stable alibi." She states monotone. Shit she was good.

"Ma'am we have to phone recordings." A worker of her says nervously.