Redemption pt 2

JESSE'S VIEW

She knows about Sandra! How. This scared the living shit out of me. But worst of all she doesn't want me. This hurts..., I felt like I've been shot.

She hates me. She hates me. She hates me. She hates me. I hate me.

I lost her once again. What was I thinking, that she'll want me again, I broke her heart. I broke her heart. I broke her heart. I broke my heart.

I walk over to my bar and start drinking everything I had. Whiskey, Brandy, Vodka, Ciroc, Hennessy, Wine, Bourbon , you name it.

I keep drinking. Drinking myself into oblivion.

"KELLY!!" I yell "Are you happy.. see you have done to me!" I tried my best these last two weeks to stay away from alcohol but whats the point at this point.

My thoughts are now coming out my mind, I had no control over it.

"At least she has my necklace. Theres still a chance! Sike! Nope!! She hates me!"

I can't walk straight but at this point bed. Sleeping. Sounds like heaven. I try to walk. But I fall into the couch along with knocking down a whole bunch of stuff.

Everything went dark.

KELLY'S VIEW

I keep replaying what happened yesterday in my mind over and over. Was I too harsh? No.
Yes?

I keep fiddling with the necklace on my neck. I think I should give it back. Maybe it was the necklace that kept making me think of him. It has to be, its a reminder of what we had. I must give it back, and I don't care what my heart says.

I took a taxi to his penthouse and jeeez... it as hard. Saturday I requested a day off and Jason was being especially nice to me, ever since our first date. He probably thinks we have something. I start chuckling to myself.

I walk up to the front desk clerk. Shit what do I say.

"How may I help you." A red haired lady asked, scanning my clothes in disgust.

"I need to see Jesse Johnson." I say confidently.

She makes a small gasp "can I have your name?"

"Kelly, Kelly Brooks."

She then goes on the phone and says "Mr. Johnson you have a guest name Kelly Brooks, can I send her up? Ok."

"He's on the 15 floor." She says, I hear a tint of jealousy.

Getting in the elevator I suddenly get nervous and feel butterflies in my stomach. Can I do this? Is this a mistake? But before I can think anymore "Dings" and the elevator doors open to a dark room. I get nervous looking around, I see things on the floor, as if they fell.

"Jesse?" I ask.

I'm suddenly very worried . I immediately see him on the couch.

"Jesse!" I run over to him. I smell alcohol and a lot. Is he drunk. I look up at him and I see his eyes slightly open. Whatever anger I had for him dissipated and I felt the need to take care of him.

"It really is you." He grumbles while caressing my cheek. "You have to leave Im a very bad person." He slurs.

"No, I'm not going anywhere." I say, I feel so compelled to taking care of him.

"Nooo, leaveee." He slurs. He's kinda cute, he's acting like a little sick boy.

"Stop it, I'm not leaving." I say. He doesn't say anything but he smiles. A drunk smile. A drunk sexy smile.

I have to get him up off this couch and to his bed. The bedroom isn't to far. I try to lift him but he's to heavy. Jeezz..... How much does he eat he's like a boulder.

"Jesse, you have to get walk."

"Ms.Brooks..... you look mighty fine." He says while staggering to his bedroom. I can't help but try to stifle my laugh.

He then plops down on the bed all sprawled out like a starfish. He looks so sexy drunk. His hair now messy and his eyes trying to keep open and his mouth slightly parted.

"Jeez..Jesse what did you drink." I say.

"Voda-ka" he says while pronouncing every syllable in it. It made me giggle, he was cute.

"That should be a ringa-tone." He says again pronouncing every syllable. I then start to take off his belt.

"I like where thisa isa going."

I smirk while taking off his shoes and socks. I place them by the closet and walk back to him. I drag him up closer to the pillow and pull the covers over him.

"Ya see whata you're doing to me Kelly, I can't keep ya outta my mind, I loveee youu." He says slurring, before passing out.

What? He loves me? He can't keep me out his mind. He's drunk I can't believe what he says. But my heart is telling me he's telling the truth and I HAVE to stay. I decide to stay and get a bowl for if he throws up and a towel.

Before leaving his bedroom I kiss him on the forehead and say "I hope you mean what you said."

"Hmmmm." He grumbles while softly snoring and I could see his happy trail through his pants. It makes me smile.