The Fair

KELLY'S VIEW

We go in the elevator and I sense something pulling is together, and I knew he felt it to by the way he had to keep his hands busy, like run it through his hair or rub them together.

We finally reach the garage floor and I step out the door, following him like an any following sugar.

JESSE'S VIEW

In the elevator I didn't want to touch her, cause I knew if I wouldn't let her go. I walked out the elevator door first because the want was heavy in there.

I looked behind me and I see her gawking at all the cars. Not in a gold digger way but in astonishment and it was cute. Jesus Christ Jesse get a hold of yourself, the last time I called someone cute was probably in elementary school.

I decided to drive my black Audi A7 Towbars. It was sleek, eye catching, beautifully carved. Was I talking about my car or Kelly.

"Wow" she said.

"I don't know if you're impressed by the car or by my looks," I teased.

"None" she retorted with an obvious smirk on her face.

Ohhh she's playful " aww I wore this just for you and I think Roxy would be offended" I said with a smile.

"Roxy?" She asked, her confused face was adorable. There goes those words again.

"Yeah" I pointed to the car "I named her Roxy."

She laughed, which was music to my ears "you named your car Roxy out of all names?"

"I mean that cars name is Ashley" as I pointed to my one of my favorite cars, my Rolls Royce.

"I can't believe you name cars?" She asked, with a chuckle.

"Hey! Not any car. My car" I said defensively, with a full teeth smile, while patting the hood.

"Well, then maybe I should leave" she said with a wicked smirk. She was unintentionally sexy.

"Jealous?" I said. My smile was getting wider and wider, I probably looked like a idiot.

"Me, never." She said putting her hands on her chest defensively and playfully. I loved it.

"Well then we should we should get going then" I said with a smile. She smiled in i opened her down for her and walked over to my side and started the car.

***

We've been driving for about 20 minutes until we reached the fair. It was very colorful, much how I remembered it. Balloons everywhere and I could hear screaming and laughing and people talking. I then parked and opened her door,being a gentleman. I was never like this, what is she doing to me?

I look around and see many families and children and couples, some even our age.

The sun agreed with her skin and she looked like a goddess. I could stare at her all day if I could.

"Wow this is amazing", she said very dreamy. She was looking at everything. I took her hand and walked over to where we buy our tickets. She was about to dig in her hideous bag, probably for money when I stopped her, and said I will pay. I'm glad she agreed, now she needs to agree to a new bag.

Guilt rushed over me knowing I had to break up with her. I asked my publicist to see if any paparazzi was around and he said no, which was a good thing.

Once we got the tickets she pulled me towards the ferris wheel. I haven't been on one of these since I was young.