Chapter 1: A blooming friendship

I couldn't wait any longer! Surprise! Creds to artist! ^^

Prologue:

"Adrien, come up to my office. Now." Mr. Agreste stated him sternly. Adrien was now 18 years old. A man who was as successful as anyone could be. He was a household name, a world renown model. However, being the oblivious person he is, he never found out about Marinette liking him. Or lady bug being Marinette... They had decided to go there separate ways, but kept their miraculouses.

"Yes father?" A very persistent Adrien asked, walking into his office.

"I've figured that you'd need girl in your life..." His father trailed off making Adrien nervous. He wasn't ready to commit or anything. Heck, he wasn't even ready to talk to a girl.

"Father, I've told you many times I'm not ready to commi-" Adrien rambled on but was cut off by his father lightly tapping his desktop.

"You are ready. You know that sweet girl in collège right?" His father asked him. Adrien nodded his head nonchalantly and looked down hoping his father would pick someone good to pair him up with.

"I want you to marry her." His father blurted out making Adrien storm out the door. He wasn't ready to commit. Not with Marinette, being the sweet girl she was.

"Adrikins! Meet your new wifey!" An older Chloe bourgeois approached him, she batted her eyeslashes and attempted to kiss Adrien but ended up kissing the air.

"I refuse to marry her." He mumbled. Soon enough, the two for married and lived an unhappy life as a married couple. He despised Chloe and that wasn't going to change.

-------------------------------------

6 years later...

Adrien had soon learned how to love Chloe being the vicious girl she was. She despised him kissing other girls for shoots, but Adrien had to live with that for the rest of his life. They weren't serious or anything, well, Adrien wasn't.

"Adrikins, I'm going out to the coffee shop okay?" Chloe kissed her husband goodbye and headed out leaving Adrien thinking about his life so far. He never gets to do anything with his life but follows his father's prefers. He became a depressed man who would put up with a possessive wife, and a demanding father. Definitely not the life he imagined.

He sighed and felt alone again. It felt... Good. To be alone and think. He needed someone to talk to. He grabbed his miraculous and slipped it on a finger. Soon, a sleepy Plagg had appeared looking as annoyed just like before.

"What do you want?" Plagg asked him still wondering why he would wear his miraculous now.

"Plagg, I'm confused..." Adrien sighed and figured it wasn't the best idea. Before Plagg could answer, Adrien took off the ring and placed it back to where it used to be.

He decided to take a stroll around Paris since he would be alone for a while. He kept his head down, still thinking about his life decisions and what could've happened if he didn't have a strict father. Of course, since he was looking down, he didn't realize he bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, so so sorry!" The girl apologized. She seemed quite familiar. Ah, that's right. Adrien would casually pass her while he roamed the city of Paris. She was often quiet and would wave before leaving his sight.

"Oh, uh... I've got to go..." She quickly said and ran off. Adrien was still confused. This girl was mysterious... But he was curious in a way.

-------------------------------------

"Hi, Marinette." Her boyfriend Nathanael greeted her. They have been dating for 2 years. Marientte has been noticing Nathanael's change in behaviour, and it was getting to her.

Regrets and sorrowsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें