Chapter 23: Just like her

Dammit guys! I have 54 chapters planned out already! Get comfy because dis story is going to be a long one :)

Marinette was pacing back and forth around the room for a good 5 minutes now. She was honestly stressed. "The end" was near. In a few years who knows what could happen!

"Marinette, relax." Adrien tried to calm her down, resting his hands on her shoulders.

"I can't just stand here and do nothing! What if our children get endangered or what if WE get endang-" Marientte stopped when they entered a room full of hieroglyphics.

"A-Adrien? What the-?"

"Ooh, Marinette! I think it's time for you to know the past ladybugs!" Tikki squealed, hovering over to her  owner who's mouth was hanging open.

"Past ladybugs?" She squeaked out, slowly moving closer to the hieroglyphics to get a better look at them.

Marinette had learned all about the past ladybugs and their experiences. It was very fascinating for her. Adrien too.

"Wait, Tikki?!" She yelled once she realized that her kwami that was alive floated next to her.

"Took ya long enough!" She giggled.

"Marinette, you have new powers! And so does Adrien!" Marinette glanced at Adrien who frowned slightly. Where was his kwami?

'I wish Plagg was here...'

"Yeah! We only went away because we got upgraded!" Plagg pitched in, smiling widely.

Adrien took the small kwami in his hand, taking two wheels of Camembert for the little cat.

Plagg happily munched on it, not realizing that the other 3 were laughing their heads off.

"Since you and Adrien's miraculouses are the best, (reference 😂) you get the other miraculouses' powers! Marinette you now have the power to levitate, make illusions, longer lucky charm time, and... Make spells!" Tikki explained, watching the couple stare at the kwami in amazement.

"As for you, Adrien, you now have the power to... Morph into anything, agility which is speed, longer cataclysm time, and..." He trailed off, his eyes following.

"Hawkmoth's powers to transform other people. Into superheroes that is." Adrien was indeed flabbergasted. HE had the power that hawkmoth has?

The couple really wanted to try it out, so they transformed into their alter egos quickly, racing to the other side of the island.

"Woah! Your agility power is super fast!" She exclaimed excitingly, trying to catch her breath. Adrien just laughed, and morphed into his normal self with the chat noir powers.

"And you make wonderful spells, M'lady. Even before you had that power you made spells." He smirked, moving closer to the red with black spotted hero.

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding what Adrien was trying to say.

"I'm under your love spell." Marinette gasped and whacked his head playfully, using her spell to disappear.

"Oh and Adrien," The bluenette started, catching the glance her fiancée was giving her.

"We both have the same powers." She whispered in his ear, sending chills down his spine. He really was happy to have the same powers as his fiancée.

What he worried about was the wedding.

Would they make it in time?

Chloe and Cathy had just arrived in New York City. It was time to start anew.

"Momma, can we go look at the dollies?" Cathy asked, tugging on her mother's shirt.

Chloe seemed to turn into Gabriel Agreste more and more everyday. She took her daughter to many photoshoots, had her be homeschooled, (when she's old enough) and neglect her!

She had also hired an assistant. He was very handsome and pilot to the mother and daughter.

"Miss Bourgeois, where would you like to go?" Chloe thought for a moment, holding her finger up in front of her assistant.

"To the most prestigious hotel. Daddy's waiting for me." She stated sternly, hopping into the white limo that was waiting for her.

"Momma! I wanna go see dollies!" Cathy whined, stomping her feet. It wasn't clear to Cathy that her mother was stressed and over worked.

"Can you please shut up?!!" She snapped, crossing her arms to glare at the window.

Cathy did shut up, quietly sniffing while her assistant comforted the little girl.

"Hmph! Momma never listens to me!" She whispered yelled to the assistant who was named Nolan.

"Why not we get some ice cream, yes?" Cathy furiously nodded, bobbing her head up and down.

"No. We have plans." Chloe announced, not daring to look back at her daughter who was now sulking.

'Just know I'm doing this for you, Cathy.'

Once the three arrived at the hotel, Mayor Bourgeois greeted them, carrying his granddaughter up the stairs.

"Hello, my little angel." He bopped the little girl's nose making her giggle.

Chloe was not happy. Not at all. In fact, she was very tense and worried. Cathy was never happy. Why?

"Cathy, up to your room now. Adults only." Chloe commanded, pointing to the door on the left.

The little girl ran to her room slamming the door in Chloe's face.

"You are grounded, Cathy!" She yelled, kicking the door hardly with her high heels.

'Why can't you understand I want you to be happy?'

It was now the next day. Adrien and Marinette had discussed many different ways on how to escape the island. Unfortunately, none of them would work.

It stressed both of them out. They kept thinking about the wedding and how they might not make it in time.

But Adrien had an idea.

He wasn't going to back down from the marriage.

'I can't wait any longer, Mari. We're getting married. It won't matter where we get married, as long as I'm with you.'

While Marinette was out with Master Fu, Tikki had decided to stay behind leaving Adrien and the two kwamis.

They were brainstorming ideas on what to do for the wedding. It would be very simple but elegant in a way. He would ask for master Fu's help of course.

Plagg and Tikki were an enormous help. They already started to decorate, but Adrien was a bit more tense than usual.

The man was really stressed about his wedding. It would he his first and final one! He wanted it to be just right.

"It has to be perfect Plagg!" He groaned, slamming his head on the table.

"It just has to be perfect." He sighed, finally calming down.

"Perfect just like her."

Ahhhhhhh dis was just too cute of a chapter XD Anyways, happy reading and stay tuned for the next chapter!