Chapter 49: I missed you

"Hello, babe." Her eyes widened as a shadow came close to her, wrapping their arms around her waist and kissing her passionately. She just stared at him in disgust.

"Felix." She seethed out, clenching her fists. The dirty blonde just chuckled, pinning her against the wall. "Let go!" She put all her might into that push, that Felix fell.

He looked around at the place, grabbing her by her waist, and lying her down on the small bed. "I love you, you know that?"

Grace rolled her eyes. "You've never loved me. You used me! You're nothing but a dirty liar, Felix Agreste!" She screamed and kicked to no avail.

"Babe, I practically own you." His deep, husky, voice sent chills down her spine as he spoke into her ear. "No you don't. Now get off!" Luckily for her, a young blonde girl stepped into the house.

She gasped and looked away. "Madame Grace I didn't know you had a boyfriend!" The brunette's jaw dropped as she finally shoved him off.

"There is NOTHING between me and this man. Felix, get out." She commanded. He shook his head, bending down to Alessia's height.

"Hey baby girl." Alessia immediately smacked him on the face. "You are not my daddy! Get out!" She yelled, slamming the door shut.

Grace embraced Alessia, smiling. "Thank you..." It was barely audible, but enough for her to hear. Alessia nodded in return, as Nathan stumbled into the house with dirty shoes.

Grace gasped, grabbing the boy by his arm and dusting off his pants and shirt. "Nathan! I told you not to-"

"Is that Aly?" Alessia put her head down, sprinting off to her house knowing what would happen next. Grace just sat him down, shaking the young girl to wake up.

She fluttered her eyes opened. "N-Nath? Is that you? Am I dead?" Nathan laughed, shaking his head. "No, Aly! I finally found you!" He hugged her tightly, crying into her shoulder as they both wept on each other.

"I missed you." That was all she said before getting up from the couch to grab some food. Grace knew this would happen. That's why she saved some extra food for her. "Here, Alyana. I've saved some food for you." She took the bowl of porridge, sipping the hot liquid that swished in her mouth.

She moans with satisfaction even if she didn't know what she was eating. It wasn't familiar to her. "Thank you..."

"...Madame Grace." She finished off for the brunette, knowing that she didn't know her name. "Thank you Madame Grace." Now it confused her. Why was she here? Did she run away from home?

Grace hated ruining reunions. But it just had to be done. "I hate to do this... Alyana, did you run away from home?" She bit her lip too frightened to answer. What if they take her back? Her mother would surely kill her.

What seemed to be a happy reunion turned into the worst. "Alyana? You ran away from home?" Now Nathan was questioning her. It was too much pressure that she bursted into tears in front of them.

"Aly...?" Nathan rubbed her back as she let out all her tears. "I'm sorry, Nath! I-It's just that... I ran away from home to find you." His eyes widened. She did that for him?

She choked on her tears, resting her head on Nathan's shoulder. "Kids, why not we go to the farm? I'm sure it'll cheer Alyana right up!" The one thing Grace knew how to do was cheer children up. She became a mother very early.

"Yeah!" They cheered, running to the farm. Alyana and Nathan held hands all the way, giggling and screaming. Young love... It was complicated.

What if one moved?

And they finally see each other after many years? Would they remember each other and their love for one another?

All love reminded Grace of was kidnapping, pain, hurt, desire, desperation, anxiety, just plain... Disgust.

And it was all because of Felix Agreste.

It was 16 when it all happened. She was walking in the streets of Tibet, earphones plugged into her ears as she danced in the rain.

She hummed a quiet tune, smiling to herself. Now that she knew rant her grand mother was well, she could finally go back home to Mari and her parents.

"La-da-da-da-dee, you're not breaking me. La-dee-da-da-da, ain't got time for ya, singing-" A deep laugh was heard from behind her as she deliberately turned around to find a man with a black hoodie covering his face.

She immediately took the earphones out of her ears, taking out a can of pepper spray in case she ran into people like... This. "Get away."

The man just chuckled, placing a hand on her cheek. "What's a chick like you doing here in the rain?" He tried intimidated her to just kiss him like those cliché movies.

But nah, it just wasn't enough. "I'm sorry? I should go home." She quickly walked past him, hiding behind a building that held a barrier between her and that guy.

"No need to say sorry." A bright flash of light blinded her, only to see a sly smile. Then she just kissed him.

Just like that. He went back for more, kissing the day lights out of her. They just stood there in the rain, smiling. "I...I love you."

And she didn't need one in return because what happened after that day was enough proof he loved her too.

How stupid was she to believe his lies? His dirty, stupid, lies... His smile just made her melt. But not anymore. She was stronger now. Much more stronger than her 16-year old self.

"Madame Grace? You've been staring into space while tears dripped down your face." Alyana told her, wiping them off. Grace just smiled, following the little girl to the farm.

She needed to stop thinking about it.

But how can she if he's around?

How can she if she's traumatized?

"Pound it!" Our two superheroes yelled, fist-bumping as usual. Ladybug's earring beep, telling her it was time to go.

Chat chuckled, grabbing ladybug's hand and jumping onto the rooftops. Once they had arrived home, the couple laid down on the couch waiting for their transformation to release.

"Hi, I'm here to see Adrien and Marinette Agreste?"

"And who might you be?"

"Miss Charlotte Campagna." The security guard, nodded, making way for her to go inside.

Joey quietly snickered to herself, "Idiots."

While Joey checked the rooms, she noticed one that AHD bright lights seeping through. Without hesitation, she opened it to reveal Ladybug and Chat noir to be...

"Adrien and Marinette?!"

Yassss more drama! I love drama :D Thank you all for 1.2K! Anyways, happy reading  and stay tuned for the next chapter!