Chapter 38: The reunion

"Son, you can't marry her!" She shouted, glancing at Chloe who had her white wedding gown on.

"If I don't then..." He trailed off, looking back at Chloe who was looking at her watch.

"Y-Your father... He's in the hospital badly injured..." She told him. Adrien frowned, immediately running out of the church.

"ADRIKINS COME BACK!" Chloe screamed. Adrien just shook his head and drove away to the hospital.

Once he got there, he went to the customer service and looked at the nurse who was busy filling in some papers.

"Excuse me, nurse...Dina?" He looked at her name tag, as the nurse looked up at him.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

"Gabriel Agreste's room. I'm Adrien Agreste his son." He said quickly. Once the nurse told him the room number, he rushed to the hospital room.

Adrien fumbled with the doorknob, slowly opening the door. He stopped once he saw Gabriel wasn't alone. Some blue haired woman was in the room with him...

And he knew exactly who it was.

"Mari?" He called out. Marinette turned to the model, and embraced him tightly.

"I thought I would never see you again." They said at the same time, leaning their foreheads.

"Where's Adrianna? Tikki? Plagg?" She asked, looking around the room for the three. He chuckled and grabbed her by the arm, kissing her passionately.

"Marinette!" Tikki yelled, flying in with Plagg, Charmmi and Adrianna trailing behind her.

"Is that my daughter? Is that yours?!" She gushed, picking up the small blonde haired girl. Adrianna squirmed in her arms but quickly relaxed.

"Meet Charmmi! Isn't she the cutest?!" Marinette nodded, rocking Adrianna back and forth on her arms.

"Who you?" She asked. Marinette giggled and bopped her nose.

"Hi, Ad... I'm your mommy." She smiled. Adrianna's bluebell eyes lit up as she hugged Marinette tightly.

"We're finally a complete family, aren't we?" He asked Marinette. She just stared at him in awe, continuing to rock her child back and forth.

"Mama can me an' Char-Char go outside?" Adrianna glanced up at her mother with baby doll eyes, making Marinette agree.

"Mari! Do you remember that Mom and Dad made a reservation at he new restaurant?" Adrien yelled from the other room. Marinette sighed, quickly going up the stairs to see Adrien getting ready.

"Oh dear, it slipped from my mind! I'll get the kids, you tell Mom and Papa we're going to be a tad bit late." She told him. Adrien nodded and rushed to the phone.

Outside, Adrianna and Charmmi were chasing each other on the playground they had built in the park.

"Ad! Char! Time to go inside!" Marinette yelled, watching the two children laugh and play.

"But mama! Me and Char are gonna play on the monkey baws!" Adrianna whined. Marinette gave her daughter a stern look, before the blonde girl sighed, skipping back inside with Charmmi flying above her.

Once everyone was at the restaurant, a chauffeur came to get them, leading the three to their seats where Alya and the two girls were sitting.

"Ad, this is-"

"Me name Adrianna!" Her daughter exclaimed happily, sitting down with her new friend.

"Hi, Hi! My name Analya!" She replied back. The two girls played with some of the toys Marinette hand brung for them.

"Mari you don't know how happy I am to see you again!" Alya gushed, giving the bluenette a bone crushing hug. Marinette stifled a laugh, pulling away.

"And I'm glad to see you, Als." Alya's immediately grinned, giving her another bone crushing hug.

"You called me by my nickname! Oh you really did change!"

"Yet she's still the same person I fell in love with~" Adrien commented, butting into the girls' conversation.

Alya squealed as Adrien and Marinette kissed each other for a few seconds, pulling away for air afterwards. They didn't even acknowledge the fact Alya was taking pictures of them.

"It's Marinette Agreste! Over there!" They heard the paparazzi scream. They looked the other to see them rushing towards her with phone and microphones in their hands.

"Mrs. Agreste, do you mind if we ask you some questions?" One reporter asked, sticking the microphone near her mouth. She hesitated at first, but Adrien spoke up for her.

"I'm sorry, but my wife isn't quite comfortable ye-"

"Why did you get kidnapped?"

"Does Chloe Bourgeois have a connection with any of this?"

"Can you tell us how it feels to see your daughter for the very first time?"

"How did they treat you there?"

"STOP!" Adrien finally yelled, shoving the swarm of reporters away from them. Marinette had just sat down, tears filling her eyes as she remembered the traumatic things she had experienced.

"Mari, are you okay?" She just kept crying on his shoulder as he rubbed her back up and down in a soothing motion.

Why did it have to happen to her? Would she ever go back to who she was before?

"A-Adrien, I..." She stammered, blinking back the last of her tears.

"Mama, why you crying? Me sad if mama sad!" Adrianna told her parents, smiling. Adrien picked their daughter up, placing her in Marinette's lap so they could hug.

"I'm so sorry, Marinette... We should've told the restaurant owner to make sure that no paparazzi gets in..." Tom apologized, joining into the hug. Sabine joined afterwards, bobbing her head up and down.

"It's not y-your f-fault... N-No need to apologize."

Adrianna looked up at the ceiling to see a ladybug flying near her. She giggled and pointed at the small red bug.

"Well then, I guess someone's a ladybug lover. What's your favourite animal or bug, Ad?" Marinette asked, staring at the ladybug that flew on her daughter's nose.

"Black cat an' Wadybug!" She answered, her eyes directing to the small but on her petite nose.

"Oopsie, sorry mama! Me mean Chat Noir et Cocoinelle!" She quickly said, covering her mouth in embarrassment.

Adrien and Marinette's eyes widened as they made contact with each other.

'Did she just say...?' Marinette gasped, squeezing her daughter gently.

'Chat Noir and Cocoinelle?' He was in absolute shock, knowing his daughter knew French already.

"Then you wuv Wadybug and Chat Noiw!" Analya said, showing her the two action figures of the heroes. The couple started to laugh as Adrianna picked up the ladybug doll.

"Wadybug and Chat Noiw save the day!!!" She giggled.

"Mama can we buy wadybug and Chat Noiw dolls?" Marinette nodded in agreement, Adrien doing the same thing.

"Well then! We better get going! Goodbye everyone!" Alya told the others, carrying her daughter Analya to her car.

"This is definitely a reunion to remember, huh?" He asked her, nudging his wife as they watched Adrianna role play as ladybug.

"Yeah, it is."

Awwwwww this is so cute! 😍 Should I um... Continue this story? No one really reads it anymore and it seems stupid to leave these author's notes when no one reads/replies to it. Anyways, happy reading and stay tuned for the next chapter! ...If anyone reads it that is.