FIVE

The Run and Go

I have killed a man and all I know
Is I am on the run and go.

"Jasmine, wake up!" Jasmine felt a light tapping on her cheek as her eyes slowly fluttered open to Kai leaning over her with panicked eyes. "We have to go, the police are on their way." Kai rushed, disappointment flooded her, she thought that Kai was panicked because he almost killed her again, however, unfortunately, it was because he was about to get arrested and sent to jail for the murder of the motel employee.

Jasmine scrambled up, grabbing her clothes off of her bed. It is all she owned and scurried out the door after Kai, her body having a red and blue light cast across it from the flashing police lights as she followed Kai down the patios of the motel. The police were charging up to what was their room and where the body that Jasmine chose not to acknowledge from it being charred and bloody.

They reached the car where Kai shoved a wig to her and she raised an eyebrow, placing it on her head feeling unsure of what he was doing. He handcuffed her hands to the handle on the door inside of the car and sat her down in the seat, putting her seatbelt on for her as she couldn't use her hands.

Flustered, Kai clambered into the car, turning on the engine and then placing a blanket over Jasmine's legs trying to cover up the handcuffs so they wouldn't get pulled over.

"We're cloaked, we just need to get out of Atlanta and then I'll uncloak us." He informed Jasmine who just nodded, trying not to enjoy the panicked expression on his face. She was glad that he almost got caught, he deserved to be caught, she wanted nothing more for him to be caught so she could go home.

The blonde wig was itchy on her head and she couldn't even scratch from her hands being occupied and the thought of a long car journey without being able to scratch her head was going to be torture.

"Where are we going?" She dared to ask, he sped down the streets of Atlanta in attempt to get away from the police ridden streets in a hunt for the murderer. They couldn't see them luckily but Jasmine wanted them to, she so badly wanted to dive out of the car into oncoming traffic and scream for help but she remained silent staring out the window.

"I don't know- I don't know!" Kai screamed out in frustration, smacking the wheel in anger as the 'You are leaving, Atlanta!' sign approached them. He turned on the radio, listening in on the news to whether they knew it was Kai. If they had a name or a picture of him, it would ruin the whole plan. The Salvatore brothers would know immediately that he was the one who took Jasmine and he wanted to an element of surprise to be on him and not them.

"The body of a motel employee has been in found in Atlanta, police have released an official statement claiming that a dark strand of hair has been found in the shower. We are waiting for a statement to confirm whether it is Jasmine Woods or just someone occupying the motel before the murderer."

Both Kai's and Jasmine's interest in the radio station had peaked as he stared at the radio with a smirk evident on his lips. The first step was in motion, the Salvatore brothers were going to be on their tail and he wanted to drag them right around the country. He wanted to give them false hope in finding their niece, he wanted them to feel emotional strain like he felt when he was betrayed and decapitated. 

" We can confirm that the strand of hair found in the motel indeed was Jasmine Woods'. The girl has been missing for nearly a week and recent footage of her being dragged by an invisible force in her local park has sparked media interest around the world in her disappearance. Contact police in your area if you spot the girl."

"Why are you so happy about this? Don't you want them not to find me?" She furrowed her eyebrows at the massive grin on his face. Kai was more than happy that they found the hair, he knew the Salvatore brothers would be on their way to Atlanta at this very second. The frustration that Bonnie can't do a locator spell on Jasmine because he had blocked any spells that could find her.

He had done just about everything to cover up where she was and but leaving little traces every once and a while. He turned to face Jasmine who was just glaring at the side of his face wanting an answer to his happiness but he just chuckled.

"All in good time, Jazzy, all in good time." He laughed again before shaking his head at nothing in particular. Jasmine yelled out in pain, scrunching her face up which caught Kai's attention. "What is it? Stop with that racket." Kai scolded her but she let out a cry for help as she could feel the most agonising pain in her head as if it was a migraine but a thousand times worse.

"I-It's my head." She cried, wanting to clutch her head but couldn't because of the handcuffs. Kai recalled from when she passed out from him pushing her over so hard that she smacked her head. Must it have been that? No witch can interfere with his magic and no witch can bring harm to her but himself.

Kai took one hand off of the wheel, becoming irritated at her whimpers and bit into his wrist and then holding it in front of Jasmine's mouth. She looked down at his bleeding wrist with disgust and looked back at him for an explanation. "It'll heal your head, drink it!" He shoved her wrist onto her mouth, forcing the blood down her throat. She squirmed, trying to get his wrist off of her mouth as she moaned but it was muffled by his wrist.

He swerved all over the road as she tried to get his wrist off her mouth but it was no use, she swallowed the blood, grimacing at the metal taste before the pain gradually disappeared. She had blood dripping out from the corners of her mouth but she couldn't wipe it away so she just sat there, disgusted from what had just happened.

"You're welcome." Was all Kai said before he had decided that he had enough of Jasmine for today and used his magic to send her into a deep sleep once again.

I thought that the song choice was funny and relevant, I should be a comedian.
Don't forget to vote and comment!