EPILOGUE

Stockholm Syndrome 

❝An empty heart replaced with paranoia,
Where do we go? Life's temporary.❞

"So what now? Are you leaving again?" Damon and Stefan stood before their niece. Despite Stefan not spending as much time as Damon with the fatum psychic, he still didn't want her to leave again.

"I have to find a cure, I miss my parents and I can never go home in this body. Besides, Kai is so paranoid about Lucifer that he's desperate to find a way that he can be killed." Jasmine sighed as she watched Kai load his car with their stuff.

"You'll call everyday and you won't get into any trouble?" Stefan raised an eyebrow at the girl who's hair had gotten slightly longer from when she was initially put in the body. "Yes, I'll call you guys everyday and I'll try to keep him out of trouble." Jasmine joked as she watched him struggle with the suitcases.

"Can we trust him?"

"He's different now, Stefan. I promise you." Jasmine didn't like making promises but this was one exception as it was a promise that could never be broken. Malachai Parker was a changed man and it was down to Jasmine Woods who had managed to drag him out his darkest place that he had been stuck in for far too long. 

"I love him and he loves me too, before him my life was dull. I lived my life on a constant repeat but he literally snatched me out of that and I'll forever be thankful. I might have changed him but he's given me a better life and now I couldn't care less about Cody and Kimberly Fell now because I have Kai." Jasmine sighed happily as she watched the way he cursed heavily at the way he couldn't fit everything into the trunk of his car.

"Enough of that lovey dovey stuff, I'm going to miss you kiddo." Jasmine whined at the use of 'kiddo' but obliged to the group hug anyway.

"Salvatores stick together, Jasmine. Call us at any time if you need us." Stefan sincerely told the girl before they all pulled away from the group hug. "I'm going to talk to him about Elena. By the time we come back, hopefully I can get him to lift that sleeping beauty curse." Jasmine told both the brothers before turning away to go help Kai with the trunk.

"I promise we'll be leaving soon Jazzy, they just won't fit." The boy groaned loudly, Jasmine pulled him away from the trunk of the car and manoeuvred the cases in a manner that allowed them to fit perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle.

"Bye! I love you both!" Jasmine shouted over to the Salvatore brothers who smiled and waved goodbye to their niece. Both resented the heretic that she was going to be spending her life with but they were also thankful that they brought such happiness to the girl who thought she would be miserable for the rest of her life.

Stockholm syndrome was just a distant theory that faded away in the back of the brother's minds. Kai and Jasmine shared a true love that definitely wasn't an illness but instead a cure, it cured Kai of his vengeance and it cured Jasmine of her unhappiness. They both intended to hold onto that forever.

Okay so this is it lol, Stockholm Syndrome is over and I am 95.43% positive that I will try to write a sequel as you can see I have left a very open epilogue that allows a sequel. Anyway, it will all depend on how I feel in the next few months.

Anyway thank you so much for reading this and I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I'd like to thank you all for voting, commenting and supporting this story as it's a real confidence booster and I know I complain about ghost readers a lot but it's something I didn't realise was annoying until I started writing myself and now I have trained myself to vote and comment on all the stories that I read.

I love you all so much and I hope you enjoyed this epilogue, don't forget to vote and comment!!