THIRTY EIGHT

Perfect Situation

❝What's the deal with my brain?
Why am I so obviously insane?❞

"Ouch! Kai!" Jasmine scolded Malachai, he had siphoned from her, leaving them both shocked. "Why can I siphon from you? What is going on Jazzy?" Kai pressed whereas Jasmine tried to avoid his concerned stare.

"We may or may not have put my soul in a unknown supernatural body, we have no idea what Winona was but she wasn't human." Jasmine shrugged innocently. She sighed with relief when Damon and Bonnie both entered the room with leather bound books, she had agreed with the pair that she would help them figure out what supernatural being she was.

"What do you mean supernatural? Why did nobody tell me?" Kai was furious that nobody had made him aware of what was going on with Jasmine whilst she was compelled, she could be in mortal danger.

"I keep getting visions of the future and I see things when I touch people's skin." Jasmine shrugged again but Kai remained unamused. She snatched his sleeve so that his hand was lying right in front of her, reluctantly she delicately placed her hand inside of his and then looked back up to his grey eyes, gasping.

"Neglect and loneliness, the boy who had never been loved and couldn't love." She let go with a vacant look in her eyes before coming back around to the real world.

"Fatum psychic." 

"A who now?" 

"Winona was a fatum psychic, they're very rare and this just keeps getting better and better. Lucifer himself is in desperate need of one." Kai rubbed his face in frustration then finally succumbing to his rage and letting out a yell of frustration. 

"We have to get you out of this body, now. It's too risky, I can't have you being used as Lucifer's pet!" Damon and Bonnie finally intervened and gave a warning glare towards Kai. Jasmine and Kai were in the stage in the relationship where neither of them knew what to call each other. Jasmine loved Kai and Kai had some sort of feelings for Jasmine but neither of them had acted on them since the kiss they shared in cave three days ago.

"No, Kai. I'm not nearly dying again, they have no idea what I am so for now, I am safe. We will deal with that problem when we are faced with it for now our problem is getting rid of Esmeralda." Jasmine placed a hand over Kai's clenched ones in attempt to calm him down. He glanced down at her pale hand and then back up at her concerned face before smiling slightly.

Damon cleared his throat and did a slight wave towards Jasmine to signify that him and Bonnie were indeed still inside the room and the sexual tension was getting slightly too much for them.  "We still don't know much about Jasmine's kind." Damon ruined their moment and Jasmine couldn't help but feel slightly bitter.

"Fatum psychic, one of the strongest types of being a psychic. They get more frequent visions and they are more likely to turn out to be true. Lucifer has been looking for one for centuries and we all know how ruthless Esmeralda is so you can imagine that Lucifer is ten times as bad."

"First, we destroy Esmeralda. Then we find a cure for Jasmine and then we can put Jasmine back in her old body without worrying about Hell and Lucifer again." Damon voiced his idea that everybody seemed to agree with except Kai. He knew how relentless Lucifer could be and if he only caught the slightest idea that there was a fatum psychic wandering Mystic Falls, he would be up here in a moment.

"How do we even destroy Esmeralda? She's like invincible." Bonnie wondered, all three pairs of eyes turned to Kai. He seemed to know the most about the infernum witch so they placed all their hope on him. 

 "A stake of burning firewood, seems simple but that witch isn't stupid. She'd spot us a mile off." Kai chuckled bitterly to himself, he had seen many people attempt to murder Esmeralda but failed miserably and then faced the wrath of the infernum witch.

"She wouldn't suspect me. She has no idea who I am and if any of you catch fire, you're goners. Just let me do this, Kai please." Jasmine pleaded but Kai and Damon were adamant that Jasmine would have nothing to do with the demise of Esmeralda. 

"Are you even listening to yourself? It's too dangerous and if she even caught a sniff of what you are, she would go running to Lucifer and then you'd be gone forever. There would be nothing that I could do to save you because Lucifer is untouchable." Kai was clutching onto Jasmine's forearms with desperate eyes.

"I'm not a child, Malachai. This is my choice and if you really cared about me, you would let me fight." Jasmine's prominent blue eyes bored into Malachai's pale blue ones. He glared back at her and the two of them stared at each other for a while.

"Fine, but if your life is at risk for even a second. I'm pulling you out." He caved in to Jasmine's pleading eyes. Despite them not being her own eyes, they still held all the compassion and emotion that they had always had. The eyes that he will always care for, regardless if they are blue or if they are brown.

"And I thought I told you not to call me Malachai." He lazily smiled at the girl who laughed loudly. Shaking her head, Jasmine wrapped her arms around Kai's neck and snuggled into his chest, where she felt most safe. In the arms of Kai Parker.

"It's never stopped you from calling me Jazzy." She giggled, hiding her face behind her hair. Kai plucked Jasmine's hands away from her face and brushed the hair from her eyes so he could see her properly. "You like it when I call you Jazzy though." He cocked his head to the side. Jasmine couldn't argue with that, she loved it when Malachai called her Jazzy.

"My Mom used to call me Jaz and I used to hate it and every time I told her to stop, she'd call it me all the more." Jasmine sighed sadly, Kai loosened his grip on the girl slightly and examined her expression.

"I'm sorry about your parents, you know that right?"

"I'm sorry too." She said sadly but mustered up a smile so Malachai wouldn't dwell on her sadness. She ached to see her parents again but she wanted to see them for the first time in her own flesh and experience going home for real.

"I'm going to try and fix everything, Jazzy, just watch me."

YOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED LOL BUT THIS IS COMING TO AN END NOW LIKE I HAVE 3 DRAFTS LEFT AND THEN I CAN FOCUS OF FALLING ANGELS

On that note, I've posted a new Stefan fic called Falling Angels and I think you all should go read and vote lol because it'd mean a lot and I already love you all so :)))

anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!!