25| hogsmeade

"So, you're in love with me huh?"

Y/N POV

"This way everyone!" Professor McGonagall's voice called to the large group of students crowded together in the center of the courtyard. " Follow me!"

"Professor wait!" I heard a familiar voice say from behind the group.

I turned around and saw Harry jogging towards the group.

As he passed, he gave me a quick glance then looked away, turning back to face the Professor. This small action caused my heart to sink to the bottom of my stomach. The fight we had was hard on the both of us, and the silent treatment I was getting from Harry only made matters worse.

"No permission form signed, no visiting the village." Professor McGonagall spoke to Harry, sending the boy a look of pity.

But-" He started but was cut off.

"That's the rule, Potter. Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put." She said.

"I thought if you signed it, then I could..." He trailed off.

"I can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign. Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate. I'm sorry, Potter. That's my final word." She said.

McGonagall then turned around and lead the group out the corridor.

Hermione and Ron looked at Harry sadly.

"Forget about it, guys. See you later." He said and turned around.

I felt bad, but I shook it off. I saved his life a couple days ago and he hasn't even said thank you!

Once we arrived at Hogsmeade, my eyes helplessly searched around the atmosphere for Draco. The entirety of the beautiful atmosphere was covered in a thick blanket of white snow, footsteps crossing over one another in all different directions. After about ten solid minutes of searching for the blonde haired boy, I finally found him in a pub, surrounded by four other female students.

My breath was soft against the numbing winter air, the frost delicately kissing my face before being replaced by the warmth of the pub.

"Why do you have to be taken, Draco?" One of the girls said.

"Yeah, I would love to take her spot." Another girl said.

Draco chuckled, but didn't say anything.

I shouldn't have been as bothered as this as I was, but I couldn't help but feel angered at both Draco and the girls surrounding him. Huffing, I turned around and walked out of the pub. I guess Draco is still the same as he was before. It was stupidly immature to think for even a second that he was becoming a better person.