VN #28

(Jumin Han's Penthouse.)

Maid: Mr. Han, there's a visitor who wishes to see you.

Jumin: Visitor? At this hour?

Maid: If you do not wish to see him, I'll inform him that you're not convenient to meet you now.

Jumin: Let him in. I'll be in the living room shortly.

Maid: Yes, Mr. Han.

(Jumin entered into his living room.)

Yoosung: Jumin! (pant.)

Jumin: You ran all the way from Luciel's house?

Yoosung: How.. how did you know? Ah, forget about it. I have something to discuss with you.

Jumin: Is this about MC?

Yoosung: Yes.

Jumin: Are you asking me to let MC to see Zen?

Yoosung: !? How did you even know that?! Did Seven tell you!?

Jumin: Nope. V did.

Yoosung: Ah... I sort of passed by V while I was running in full speed... Anyways, are you okay with MC meeti-

Jumin: No. I'm against it.

Yoosung: ... can you let me finish my sentence for once...?

Jumin: If your reason is the same as V's, there's no need for me listening to them twice.

Yoosung: I don't believe that I'll have the same reason as V's.

Jumin: There's an 80% of it that it'll be the same.

Yoosung: Argh... Jumin. Can you just let MC to know about Zen's condition!?!?!? I'm not as smart as Seven... but I do know that there's still 1 day left for Zen to have a slight chance to wake up.

Jumin: How are you so sure that Zen is dying to see MC?

Yoosung: Uh....are you jealous?

Jumin: Perhaps? I can't deny that.

Yoosung: I knew it... Jumin, it's not about Zen loving MC or what... Zen needs that only MC has that we don't have...

Jumin: I get what you mean and I'm being selfish for it. I'll gladly accept that selfishness that is within me.

Yoosung: ........... now I understand why Zen sometimes call you a jerk.... you seriously have a steel heart.....

MC: I'll go and see Zen.

Jumin: !?

Yoosung: MC!?

Jumin: I thought you're supposed to be in a deep sleep...?

MC: I did... but the sound woke me up. Sorry...

Jumin: It's alright, dear.

Yoosung: MC, are you going to see Zen!?!?!

MC: Zen must be in serious injury, right?

Jumin: ...

Yoosung: Yes... he might not even wake up... but if you go and see him, I bet he will wake up! Jaehee and I had tried but that's still not enough... if it's you, we still have that hope!!!

Jumin: Yoosung, don't cross over my line.

Yoosung: I'm not gonna talk to you, Jumin. I'm talking to MC. It's up to her to decide.

(MC went up close to Jumin.)

MC: I know it's a little difficult for you... Yoosung, can Jumin and I have a minute?

Yoosung: Okay. I'll return to Seven's place. You guys can discuss this personally.

MC: Thank you.

(Yoosung left the place.)

Jumin: So.. you've heard of everything?

MC: Not everything. But, is it true that Zen's like this because of me?

(Jumin caressed onto MC's waist.)

Jumin: MC, don't feel guilty for it. I know you'll still feel that way, that's why I do not intend to tell you about Zen's current situation.

MC: Jumin, thank you for considering that... but it's not gonna be the best for everyone of us.... I can try to see Zen? Maybe... he can wake up?

Jumin: ...

MC: Just think of it as.... we owe Zen for saving me, alright?

Jumin: ...... okay, then. But only for this once.

MC: Thank you.

(Jumin bride carried MC.)

Jumin: We'll need to wake up early for tomorrow and you'll need a beauty sleep.

MC: (Blushed.)

Jumin: Should I punish you for waking up from your sleep?

MC: (Blushed.)

Jumin: (Smirked.) Silence won't change my mind, you naughty little princess.

Jumin: (Inner thoughts: Why, MC.....? You're making to feel even more guilty for not saving you.....)

- to be continued -