VN #101

(Wedding day.)

707: Laptop... checked. Alternate laptop... checked. Briefcase... checked.

Zen: Seven, sorry if I'm asking now but... what's really in that briefcase?

707: It's confidential~

Zen: Why do I get a feeling it is a bomb?

707: It's not a bomb....;;;; I wouldn't have passed through the inspection gates before reaching to Hawaii in one piece. Just remember the plans we had.

Zen: Roger.

707: Hmm? My phone's vibrating... What now...?

(707 peeked at his phone screen and it was Vanderwood.)

707: Zen, can u go ahead without me for a sec?

Zen: What? An urgent call?

707: Yup. It won't be long.

Zen: Alright. But just to confirm that MC will be in her room until the operation ends?

707: Yeah. Although I kinda accepted her to join the operation but it may be too risky at this point....

Zen: MC will understand. I'll go ahead. Walkie-talkie me when there are any problems.

707: Sure. Same from your side as well.

Zen: (Gave an okay sign.)

(Once Zen exited the room, 707 answered Vanderwood's call._

Vanderwood: What took you long to answer this call??

707: Hahahahaha! Sorry. How are you doing?

Vanderwood: How am I doing as in "How am I doing in the room beside you?", is it?

707: Well we do have 3 rooms for free in total which were given by the corporate heir. I can't waste one room just because one of my friends can't make it~

Vanderwood: Sigh.... I don't think you would give me such a privilege to stay in this 6-star hotel room.... You would've just taken this room and not sleeping with another guy.

707: Lol what?! That sentence sounds so wrong~

Vanderwood: Can you try to be serious here? I can't even exit this room like you told me to.

707: I'm deeply sorry to have caused you so much of trouble~ By the way, did any suspicious person trying to enter into your room?

Vanderwood: No. Why?

707: Hmm..... (Muttering.) It seems like that virus didn't use Yoosung to enter into the room..... That's odd...

Vanderwood: What?! I can't hear you talking! Can you speak louder??

707: Thank you very much, Ms. Vanderwood~ Can you stay in that room for just a little longer? One day will do.

Vanderwood: WHAT?!!?!?!? ARE YOU TRYING TO SUFFOCATE ME IN THIS ROOM?!

707: Just for today~ and you'll be out. I need to make sure something.

Vanderwood: Sigh...... alright. If you're getting overboard with your secret mission of yours, I'll take no choice but to inform to the higher-ups.

707: Yeah yeah... I'm ending the call. Bye.

(707 ended the call and exited the room. He took some steps to reach MC's room and he knocked onto the door.)

707: Cuckoo cuckoo, bring bring kazoo~~~

...

(MC opened the door.)

MC: Seven?

707: Hey MC! Can I... come in?

MC: Yes!

(707 entered into MC's room.)

MC: So, am I getting ready for today's operation...?

707: Uh.... yes. Your mission is.... to dress up nicely after 7pm.

MC: ? Huh? What.... do you mean? I thought the operation is supposed to be in the morning?

707: True. The operation is in the morning but you're not involved in this "first" operation.

(707 gently patted MC's head.)

707: You'll be handling the "second" operation. This second operation is... "Dress to Impress Jumin Han".

MC: Seven... I really don't get it.

707: You'll find out soon. (Winked.) Remember to use foundation and concealer to cover up that panda eyes of yours. I assumed that you didn't have a good night sleep last night...

MC: Sort of..... (Thinking about Jumin's words from yesterday that made her to have a sleepless night.)

707: (Took a deep breath.) Well! Hust get prepared, MC! And remember. Don't leave the room. You did it once yesterday, right?

MC: !

707: Hahahahaha! I'll let it slide for this time~

(707 slowly approached to MC and gave her a hug.)

MC: Seven...?!

707: This shall be your punishment for leaving this room without my approval yesterday. Remember to protect yourself even if we're not here with you.

MC: .... I will... Seven.

707: Good.

(707 finished the hug and waved at MC goodbye with his hand.)

707: Please pray for our safety and success, MC!

MC: (Nodded.) Yes!

(707 closed the door and his face sunk.)

707: This might be the last time... that I can hug you.... When Jumin has returned to your side, you'll get the "Good Ending" you deserved.

- to be continued -