Secret Ending #8

(MC was in the kitchen, cooking some hot pot stew to pass by the time. The smell was too perfect that her tummy began to growl. She gave a slight chuckle of how embarrassing it would be if Jumin was sitting at the dining table, waiting for her stew to be served. The moment of her thinking about Jumin immediately turned her mood down. She didn't like how Jumin was treating her in the morning.)

MC: That Jumin Han... Why is he even jealous about this...? We're living under the same roof for so many freaking years and he's still jealous about this sort of thing...?! Is he that insecure or something..?! He's acting like a kid...!!! Arghh......!

(MC kept stirring at her stew pot as she kept talking to herself on how stubborn Jumin was. She stirred harder and almost toppled the pot with the spoon.)

MC: (Jolted.) OH MY GOD!!! That was close...!!! That gave me a heart attack...

(Door bell rang.)

MC: (Jolted again.) Oh god..!!! Wait... It's just the doorbell... Who could that be...?

(MC lowered the fire level to let the stew pot to stay cook and went to open the door.)

MC: Who is it? (Pressed onto the surveillance camera view button.) Zen??? (Quickly opened the door.)

Zen: Heya~~~ Do you miss me~~~?

MC: Zen!! What are you doing here???

Zen: I'm here to visit you? Hahaha! Seriously, MC? This is all I get for coming all the way from my shoot? I'm so sad.

MC: No no no! It's great that you come..!! Come in come in!!

Zen: Don't mind if I do~ (Entered into the house.) Wait. That furball is still alive, isn't it? My nose is starting to itch...

MC: Hahaha. Elly's still in. But she's having her sweet time sleeping in the bedroom. Don't worry.

Zen: Okay, that's good. (Sat on the couch.) You're cooking something?

MC: Yup. You want some?

Zen: I'll pass. I need to keep fit for the rest of the month. I feel so guilty for not eating your homemade food...

MC: There's always next time, Zen~

Zen: Now that makes me want even more... It's difficult to balance with my work and food... Especially your food... (Sobbed.)

MC: I'll just give some to you. Just for this once. (Went to the kitchen to get the hot stew.)

Zen: (Slightly chuckled.) There's no need to, MC. 

(MC gave Zen a small bowl of hot stew.)

MC: Here you go~~~

(Zen was stunned by how beautiful MC was with her pink apron still on. He blushed.)

Zen: Uh... (Slapped his face.) Focus, Zen!!!

MC: (Panicked.) Oh my...! Are you alright, Zen???

Zen: (His lips and his eyes were smiling.) It's all good~ I just had a fantasy in my head.

MC: (Flabbergasted.) Zen!!! What on earth were you thinking?!?!?!?!

Zen: (Quickly took the hot stew from MC's hands.) Honestly, you look good in that apron dress. You just made me imagined on how beautiful my wife will be in the future. (Took a sip of the soup.) Holly..! This is tasty!!! 

MC: Glad that you like it~ I don't mind refilling the bowl-

Zen: (Quickly rejected MC's offer.) I'm good with just one serving. Thanks.