Secret Ending #14

V: Jumin, I don't want the others to know about Rika's presence.

Jumin: May I know the reasons to your concern?

V: They've experienced enough pain that Rika wasn't here anymore. If they knew that she's still alive but being the person to kidnap MC and tortured Luciel.... I don't think it's a good idea to let them know...

Jumin: Alright... I promise. But promise me one thing. Don't go in there alone to save MC. I'll come up with a plan to help you out.

V: ... Okay... 

Jumin: V, I don't want to lose you too. It's the only thing I can ask for you right now...

V: Thank you, Jumin... (Took out a piece of post-it-note.) Here's the address. We'll begin to save MC and Luciel tomorrow night. That's the latest time we get.

Jumin: Alright. I'll give everything I have. I'll call you once I've got the plans ready.

(Switch Scene.)

(At night.)

(At Prosecutor Jang's Office.)

Jaehee: Sorry for occupying your office space, Prosecutor Jang.

Prosecutor Jang: It's fine. Director Han has been helping me for many years and this is the least I can do for him. Don't worry, the security system in here is closely monitored by one of our IT elites in this building. We'll immediately have that hacker's trace once he attempts to hack into the system. (Spotted Zen and Yoosung in his office.) And, they are...?

Zen: Good evening, my name is-

Prosecutor Jang: Ah, I know you. You're Zen. Nice to meet you.

Zen: (Feeling a bit surprised.) Oh-! Nice to meet you too. Do you know me?

Prosecutor Jang: Of course. Your name is literally mentioned everywhere in this building. Now, I understand why the female colleagues here are awing for you.

Zen: (Shrugged.) Thanks for the compliment...;;; Ahahaha. I'm not in trouble, right? You know, this is the prosecutor's office..;;;

Prosecutor Jang: Your name is mentioned for the good cause. Don't worry.

Zen: Haha. Glad to hear that.

Prosecutor Jang: And you must be...

Yoosung: Nice to meet you, Prosecutor Jang. I'm Yoosung Kim. 

Prosecutor Jang: (Shook hands with Yoosung.) Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kim. You look rather younger than the others here.

Yoosung: Ah.. Yes. I'm the youngest among them. It's a pleasure to know you in person, Prosecutor Jang.

Jaehee: Well, that settles with the self introduction. Prosecutor Jang, how's the decoding coming along?

Prosecutor Jang: It's still an ongoing task. The team is working their butts off in another room.

Zen: So, what actually did happen? How did MC get kidnapped?

Jaehee: I'm not sure of the details but Mr. Han will be explaining once he arrived.

Yoosung: ...

Zen: Yoosung, is something wrong?

Yoosung: ... Sorry... I was a bit spaced out...

Jumin: (Came into the room.) Sorry for keeping you all waiting... 

Zen: (Rushed in and clutched Jumin's collar shirt.) Jumin, you only have one job... How did you take care of MC, you jerk..?!