VN #68

(707 was busy tracking MC's location through his computer.)

707: MC.... please don't run... I beg you.. You're making my fingers to move in different directions now....

(707's phone rang.)

707: Not now... please call me later....

(707's phone continued to rang for multiple times.)

707: Ugh.. who's calling me!?!? (Picked up the call.) Don't you know i'm busy right now???

Zen: SEVEN!! Where did MC go to?

707: Zen? .... Not now.

Zen: I'm not gonna just sit my butt off to wait for your news like this!

707: NO! You've earned enough heroic acts....! Can you please step out from it for this once? I don't wanna drag you into this again!

Zen: Please, Seven!

707: I said no means no! I'm ending the call now!

Zen: WAIT! SEVEN!

707: Oh she stopped running.

Zen: She stopped? At where???

707: Why should I tell you?

Zen: ... I just wanna know her location.... and that's it.

707: .... Well, you can't go anywhere with that leg of yours. Promise me that you won't rush out from the hospital. I have cameras on you.

Zen: Yes yes...

707: (Sighed.) She's walking slowly. Her current location is 2 miles away from the french restaurant. Happy?

Zen: That's so vague......;;;;

707: It's classified~

Zen: Fine...... Thanks.

707: You're welcome~ Now I shall end the call. Bye bye. 

(707 ended the call and let out a long sigh. He focused back to the screen, continuing to track MC. To his surprise, sudden glitches were hovering on the other computer screen he had.)

707: ? Not again. Not now.

- to be continued -