Secret Ending #7

(Jumin arrived to a bar where the address V sent to his message box an hour ago. The place was partially empty as it was still early for a night bar to be occupied with people from office work. V was easily being spotted with his light bluish green hair and his usual garment, sitting alone at a small round table. Jumin went over to V and patted his shoulder.)

Jumin: Hey.

V: Oh, Jumin. You arrived. Take a seat.

Jumin: (Sat on a seat opposite of V.) This is the first time I came to this place. Is there a reason that you chose this place?

V: Nothing personal. I was happened to be around in this area so I just chose here.

Jumin: Haha. And here I thought this place would be something interesting that got your attention.

V: Haha, Jumin. It's good to experience new things once in a while. Don't you think?

Jumin: Agree. But, not on this. You know I'm a picky drinker.

V: (Grinned.) You have to learn on accepting what's right in front of you. Greedy will just hurt you even more.

Jumin: But without greediness, humans won't be achieving with what the world has become as of today.

V: Haha. That's so you, Jumin. I just hope that behavior of yours won't cause you any troubles. You have to learn to be conservative.

Jumin: I'll take it as an advice from you, V. Anything you wish to drink?

V: (Took his glass of beer on the table and showed it to Jumin.) I'm all good. You can order yours.

Jumin: Alright. (Called a waiter and ordered a glass of wine drink.)

V: Wine again?

Jumin: It's a habit.

V: That's Jumin Han, alright.

(Both of them chuckled.)

V: So, how's Mrs. Han? Is she doing fine?

Jumin: MC's doing fine. I really owe her a big time in taking care of Minwook and Minah.

V: Well, you should spend some time having some family outing instead of flooding yourself with work. You're a husband and a father of two children. 

Jumin: Yeah, I get that a lot. (Noticed his drink has arrived.) Thanks. (Took a sip from the wineglass.) That's why I'm working twice as hard to earn as much money as possible without my father's financial support. 

V: (Smiled.) Our Jumin has grown up. I understand it's tough to break away from your father's shadow.

Jumin: It's not a big deal. I'm used to the public media's criticisms. I'm more worried if I have caused troubles for MC. She has been living with a 'name' from the media press.

V: I'm sure everything will work out. 

Jumin: Thanks, V. (Took his wineglass.) Cheers?

V: Sure.

(Jumin and V clanked their glasses together and drank their serving.)

Jumin: Sigh, I never had such a long talk for some time.

V: Glad that I'm here to listen to all of your worries.

Jumin: (Smiled.) You're a good listener. So, how's everything on your side? I heard from MC that Rika's memorial is this week. Are you planning to visit her?

V: Planning to... 

Jumin: Is there something wrong?

V: Nothing. I just reminded myself about Rika again... Three more days to see her again. How long has it passed since she's gone...?