VN #112

(Jumin was chasing after Yoosung* and MC and He didn't realize he was suddenly in another world which he didn't quite know of.)

MC: Jumin, stop!

Yoosung*: Hush, dear MC. Let him come.

Jumin: Please, whoever you are in Yoosung's body, let MC go!

Yoosung*: That's polite of you~

(Yoosung* pressed MC's neck tighter with his arm and it suffocated MC.)

Jumin: STOP!

MC: Ugh.. Jumin, please leave now. I'll be okay.

Jumin: I'm not gonna leave you! Ever since I've regained my memories, I promised myself on never letting you go.

Yoosung*: How sweet. But it's not the reason that I'll give her back to you.

Jumin: (Noticed something.) ..... Wait a minute. Where is this place....?

Yoosung*: Finally you realized about this place. Welcome.

Jumin: Why did you bring us here??

Yoosung*: Correction, you came in by your own will. Now, this place before your eyes is the infinite universe where humans called a "server". Fascinating, isn't it?

Jumin: Ser...ver...? You mean.... the center core of the.....

Yoosung*: Yes, the center core of the game as we know of "Mystic Messenger".

MC: Please, stop!!! Jumin, get out of here!!

Yoosung*: This place holds so many information. More than you could ever imagine. Don't you wanna explore this place?

Jumin: I'm not interested.

Yoosung*: Oh, that hurts..... Boohoo.

Jumin: I've said this twice. Let her go!

Yoosung*: Why don't we play a little~ It's no fun to return her back to you~

Jumin: Please.... I'm willing to give anything you want... Just let her go....

MC: No, Jumin!

Yoosung*: Ohoho! Now we're talking~

MC: Stop this nonsense, you pesky little virus!!

Yoosung*: (Strained MC's neck further.) Be quiet.

Jumin: How dare you -!?

(Jumin tried to sprint over to get MC back by force but Yoosung* took out a device which he took it from Zen.)

Yoosung*: I wouldn't want to move another step if I were you~ 

(The phone screen revealed a self timer with a bomb icon on it.)

Jumin: !!! (Stopped running abruptly.)

Yoosung*: That's right~ Thanks to your little hacker friend, I've managed to get something so useful in this circumstance. Now be a good boy and stay far away from us.

Jumin: .....

MC: (Violently shook her head.) don't tell me you're gonna blow this place up..???

Yoosung*: That's still a secret. unless your man is willing to accept my terms.

MC: .... No. Please, Jumin. don't accept any of his requests....!! I'll be fine here!

Jumin: No, MC.

MC: Jumin... Why...? I'm... not even real in this world.... even.... if I die here.... I'll still be alright in the another world....

Jumin: .....