Ending #130

(Yoosung was holding MC's hand tightly as they walked along the pavement. The distance between the cathedral was not far but Yoosung was told by Jumin that he should accompany MC along the way.)

Yoosung: Damn it, Jumin.... He should have just called the bodyguards to call the hotel's buggy car to escort you to the cathedral.....

MC: But I think it's nice to have a small stroll before reaching there. Since, it's been a while I have a nice conversation with you. 

Yoosung: You think so? Sigh.... It must be hard to have such a husband like him....;;;; If I was him, I'll definitely carry you all the way to the cathedral..! You're pregnant for goodness sake....

MC: I think he has his own reasons~

Yoosung: Fine... I'll accept it.... But it's a good choice to have the wedding at a hotel. It's more secluded and the reporters won't bug their heads into you and Jumin's wedding. I really love the view of the cathedral. Clear glass, a gorgeous view of the blue sea..... Man... I'm so jealous right now......

MC: You're still young. You just need some time.

Yoosung: Hehe.... I already had one....(Coughed intentionally.) In my alternate universe. (Smiling awkwardly.)

MC: ... I'm... sorry....

Yoosung: (Waving his hands in denial.) No no no...! It's not your fault.

MC: ...

Yoosung: Uh.... Let's change the topic~ Hmm.... What are your plans after this? Jumin's not gonna be around the house quite often. Wait, he's always stay in his office before this..;;;;

MC: I'll be doing fine on my own. Jaehee will be taking care of me.

Yoosung: True. But he can't always just let you to stay at home until you have given birth...;;; I sometimes hear from my mother that women who are pregnant tend to have huge changes in emotions... Jumin should really be careful of that...

MC: (Muttering.) Maybe I should do that often...

Yoosung: Ahahaha...;;; MC, I don't think that'll do anything good to your relationship with Jumin...;;; Jumin's quite stubborn headed in this thing;;;;

MC: (Chuckled.) I'll see what he can do as a future father to this child. (Gently stroking her tummy.)

Yoosung: (His eyes averted to another side.) MC, please don't make me to feel jealous......

MC: Aww... is our Yoosung being such a baby?

Yoosung: Stop it, MC... Please don't tease me...;;; Seeing both of you are marrying today makes me to think a lot about my future. I... decided to stop gaming for a while. I really have to focus on my studies and get a nice career. 

MC: I'm really happy to hear about this, Yoosung.

(Yoosung stopped his footsteps and looked at MC.)

Yoosung: I'm... glad that I get to know you, MC. You made me realized on how important a person is when you're madly in love with someone. You changed me. Haha... That time- Wait, I should rephrase it. During our "past life", I was bragging about how you and Rika were so alike but I was wrong. You are you, and Rika is Rika. I felt so foolish for treating you as her. I deeply regretted about it. I bet you were so pissed off that you wished to just delete the app... Hahaha;;; (Coughed to hide his embarrassment.) I saw my potential on how far I could go and be such an awesome husband. (Holding MC's hands.) MC, I'm glad that you have once chose me to play a huge part in your life and I'm definitely going to plan my future carefully from now on. You'll... be there to witness my change, right?

(MC patted Yoosung's hair.)

MC: No matter how much you're going to change, Yoosung, you're always going to be our sweet cinnamon roll to our RFA family.

Yoosung: Hahaha...! (Wiping off his tears with his white sleeve.) You're always so kind, MC. Ah! Look at the time! We have to walk quickly now..!!! MC, give me your hand. We have to make it to your wedding.

MC: I can't walk too fast, you know. Jumin told me to walk as slow as possible while I'm pregnant.

Yoosung: Oh... yeah... We'll walk to your pace, but a little more faster.;;;

(Yoosung and MC walked across the pathway and found Zen on the other side. He was nicely suited in a white tuxedo that matched his silver long hair tied up firmly behind his head.)

Zen: What took you so long....?

Yoosung: Ah, Zen! Sorry that we're late~

Zen: Were you guys taking your own sweet time chatting while I have to wait here under a hot sun??

Yoosung: It isn't that hot....... MC isn't complaining about it.

MC: Zen? What are you doing here?

Zen: I'm waiting for you, MC.

MC: Huh?

Yoosung: We're switching partners~

MC: Switching partners? What do you mean?

Zen: (Nudged at Yoosung and whispered quietly.) Shh... Be quiet, Yoosung...

Yoosung: Oh...! Right...;;; MC, Zen shall walk you to the cathedral. I have other things to do at the wedding reception.

MC: ? If you're that busy, you should have just asked Zen to bring me to the cathedral.....;;;;

Yoosung: Hehe...;;; I'll get going. Zen, you better take care of MC! (Hurried off.)

Zen: You can count on me, Yoosung~

MC: ... You guys are acting very suspicious....

Zen: Is that so? Don't you wish to be accompanied by this most handsome god in the universe?

MC: (Chuckled.) Why not?

Zen: Now, my lady. I shall hold onto your hand until you've reached to the trust fund kid's hand. On a second thought, can we just ditch the wedding? I don't want you to be with him.

MC: Zen...;;;;

Zen: Just kidding~ (Grabbed MC's hand.) Now, off we go.

- to be continued -

I'm really glad that both of us were once husband and wife. 

Thank you for giving me the chance to express my love for you. 

I don't blame you for leaving me, you deserve a man better than me. 

Remember to always take care of your baby well. 

I can't wait to see him or her~ Hope she's a girl.

- Yoosung Kim