VN #91

(In Su was busy discussing about the wedding dresses with a designer who came all over from Italy while Jumin was sitting in the living room flipping through designs of invitation cards.)

Jumin: .... (Mindlessly looking at his phone and looked back at the invitation cards.)

Jumin: .... Why am not being focused today...

(The more Jumin thought about last night's incident of him having distorted memories of him and that mysterious woman, he recalled Assistant Kang to scroll over the SMSes of him and that woman's.)

Jumin: ... No harm trying to look at my phone for a while...(Picked up his phone and clicked at the Message button from the app.)

Jumin: (Scrolled through the inboxes.) Maybe I could find "her" name.... (The scrolling reached to the end.) .... That's strange. (Scrolled back up again. He saw unidentified alphabets which his phone could not read.) Is it... this...? But I remembered Luciel told me to be careful about any unusual things that appeared on the phone....

Jumin: .... (Pondering.) Should I click....?

In Su: Jumin!

Jumin: ...! Yes?

In Su: Come over and look at this wedding design~ I wanna have some of your opinions about it.

Jumin: Yes. Definitely. (Put his phone on top of the living room table and walked to In Su's location.)

(When the phone was out of Jumin's hand, the phone screen glitched and the unidentified alphabets flickered from MC's name and back to the unidentified alphabets.)

- to be continued -