VN #124

(MC stood in the middle of a white blank space and 707 was standing beside her.)

707: Welcome, MC~

MC: Seven...? Where... are we? What's this bonus ending you're talking about?

707: Hehe... You're so anxious~ That's what I'm here for~

MC: Hmm...? I don't get it.

707: Of course you won't...

707: MC. For the past few weeks after the incident, are you feeling better...?

MC: ?!

707: I.... do remember them. The virus and all. Hehe...

MC: Wait... How did you still remember them when I have already reset the route??

707: Do not underestimate the power of Seven Zero Seven!! I'm not gonna tell you on how I could preserve my memories even with the route reset hehe. Apart from that, judging by your current reaction, I assume that you're doing well. What a relief hahaha. I thought you would be feeling so devastated that you would do something bad to yourself.

MC: Haha....... Let's not talk about that... What's this bonus ending? You haven't answer my question yet.

707: Alright alright, you're so impatient. Can't I get some dialogue lines?? I mean, I wanted to talk to you more. Well, MC. You see that door over there? Behind this door lies an incomplete story of you and Jumin. You haven't complete the previous route with Jumin and you just reset it because Jumin asked you to do so. That Jumin Han.... What was he thinking?

MC: ?! What?? Seven. Do you really mean it? I can still continue with the route I reset? Isn't resetting the route causes a loss of data?

707: This is where you should thank me, MC. My hacking skill is beyond what you could imagine of. While you're playing with the newly reset route, I was busy reconstructing back the deleted route. And don't worry, the virus isn't going to haunt us anymore. I did some countermeasure~

MC: ....

707: Uh... MC? Why aren't you feeling happy? It's your chance to see Jumin again.

MC: Seven.... You did so much for me.... How am I supposed to repay you like this....?

707: It's easy. You just have to be happy on behalf for me.

MC: What do you mean?

707: I want you to be happy, MC. This is my life-long objective. That's what... I'm here for. I am created to make you happy. I'll do whatever it takes to make you to be happy, even if I have to sacrifice myself sometimes. Haha... this sounds like a confession. (Blushed.) But my sacrifice is just a small matter, you and Jumin have experienced so much hardships to be together. You deserve to be happy with Jumin. Don't worry about me, MC. Now, off you go. Jumin's waiting for you.

MC: Seven... are you sure about this?

707: Lol MC. Do I need to answer that for the second time?

(MC went to 707 and embraced him.)

707: Ah!??! MC!?!!?

MC: Thank you, Seven. I really owe you.

707: .... (Gently patted MC's head.)

707: Don't let him wait for that long.

MC: (Nodded.)

(MC let go of 707 and stride towards the door. MC looked back at 707 and gave a smile. She then unlocked the door and entered in.)

(The door closed on its own and 707 just stood there on his own.)

707: MC, please don't make me regret for substituting my route for you and Jumin. Saeran, I did my job as promised for the pen drive previously.... So, our deal is done...... MC, Jumin, may you two live happily ever after. This is the True Ending you guys deserve.

- to be continued -

Author's Note: Oh gosh...! It's finally going to end~ I would love to thank all of you for reading till this far. Your comments really made my day haha. Don't worry, the story may be ending soon, there will still be the After Ending and Free Talks by every RFA members, including yours truly haha. I'm trying to create a similar vibe with the original game because this story practically happened in the middle of Jumin's route. Alright, signing off~