Ending #129

(Some day.)

(Jaehee was helping MC out with her dress.)

Jaehee: You really look wonderful in this dress, MC.

MC: I keep hearing that a lot from me, Jaehee. Or... should I say, "Assistant Kang"~ Hehe.

Jaehee: I don't mind hearing you calling me by that, "Mrs. Han".

(MC and Jaehee chuckled after their conversation.)

Jaehee: But I'm still wondering of your weird taste towards Mr. Han..... I don't think he fits the category of a husband material.

MC: Maybe there's a reason of why "love is blind"?

Jaehee: Hahaha. MC, it's not funny.

MC: Really?;;; Sorry.

Jaehee: I'm just kidding. I can't believe today's the day. You're going to be the first person from our RFA family to get married. Mr. Han as well.

MC: You'll find one soon~ You really look lovely in this bridesmaid dress. Maybe someone will eventually hooked up on you.

(MC winked at Jaehee.)

MC: Maybe if you leave your hair longer......

Jaehee: I find short hair to suit my job at hand. It doesn't require a long time to tidy them up.

MC: No, I disagree. Jaehee, you should listen to me for once~ Just let your hair long and someone will notice you~

Jaehee: (Laughed.) If I do leave my hair long, I bet the only person that's going to get attracted to me is you.

MC: Haha! Jaehee. Don't be so ridiculous~

Jaehee: I'm not kidding, MC. We look great together in the dress.

MC: You wanted to escape from the wedding? Hehe.

Jaehee: Well, I might if I'm a guy. Haha.

MC: (Hugged Jaehee.) Aww, Jaehee. Don't worry. You'll still stay by my side. Aren't you my secretary?

Jaehee: MC, be careful....;;; I don't want Mr. Han's bodyguards to be dragging me away from you because I'm crushing the baby in your tummy.... Your baby is important....;;;;;;

MC: Hehe. The baby shall be fine~ He or she loves to hug too.

Jaehee: Alright...;;;; Settle down. I still have to style your hair.

MC: (Stayed quietly.) Yes, Assistant Kang~

(After a few hours.)

Jaehee: Done. You look beautiful.

MC: (Examined her looks in front of the mirror.) Jaehee, you did a perfect job~ I love it.

Jaehee: Thanks for your lovely compliment, MC. Glad that you like it.

(Jaehee gently laid both of her hands onto MC's slender shoulder.)

Jaehee: MC, this shall be your very last day to be a maiden. Once you stepped out from this room, you are another person's wife. I'm going to miss you so much.

MC: Jaehee, you're being so much like a mother...

Jaehee: (Coughed.) That's what Mr. Han told me to - I mean... I do look like your mom... (Coughed.)

(MC giggled and held onto Jaehee's hand.)

MC: I'll be good to Jumin. And make sure he does his work properly as a husband.

Jaehee: Please do so... I couldn't stand his behavior..... but he could change drastically after having you as his wife. I shall look forward to a new Mr. Han.

MC: Jaehee....;;;

(Someone was knocking at the door.)

???: Jaehee, is MC ready? The time is about to start.

Jaehee: Oh, you better get going, MC.

MC: Oh! Right. (Got up from her seat.)

(Jaehee carefully tidied the end of MC's dress and gave another hug.)

Jaehee: I'll always remember the times we have together. And cherish the dreams that it might not be real to us. MC, I'll wait for you at the main cathedral.

MC: Thanks for everything, Jaehee. I'll... get going now.

(Jaehee let down a white veil onto MC and guided her to the exit of the room.)

Jaehee: (Opened the door.) Yoosung, sorry for the long wait. MC's in your hands now. You still remember the route to the cathedral, right?

Yoosung: Yup. (Looked at MC.) Woah.... MC.... You really look like an angel.

MC: Thanks, Yoosung.

Yoosung: (Lent out his hand.) Come, MC. We have to go.

MC: (Accepted the offer.) Alright. Bye, Jaehee. See you soon.

Jaehee: Goodbye for now, MC. I'll miss you so much....

MC: (Chuckled.) You really sound like my mom~

Jaehee: Please don't say that out loud...;;;

- to be continued -

Please take care of MC, Mr. Han. 

Guess the dream I had in opening up a shop with her was merely just a "dream". 

Thank you, MC. 

I will never forget about the life we shared together before I woke up from that "dream".

- Jaehee Kang