VN #70

(MC was walking aimlessly around the street. She didn't wish to return to Jaehee's house.)

MC: What should I do... now....?

(Every time MC passed by a couple, she always thought it was her and Jumin having a fun time dating. The more she walked, the painful her heart became.)

MC: ... Should I.... just go back home? Where everything goes back to square one.. That way, both of us shall be freed from this... Yeah.... That will do........

(While she decided to head back home, her foot came to a halt.)

MC: ..... Where... am I suppose to go...? (Looked around the area) Where... am I? I... I don't remember where's my house...? ... Do I even have parents.....? ... Do I even have one...?

(The area suddenly warped into a huge black hole and MC fell back.)

MC: What's happening?!?! (Saw her hands were fading right in front of her.) AHHH!!!

(MC shouted out loud while plunging herself onto her knees. An unidentified hand suddenly grabbed onto her hand and pulled her into a warm hug.)

Zen: MC! PLEASE! DON'T GO!

MC: !

Zen: PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!

(The black void vanished into thin air and it area returned back to normal.)

Zen: Please....... I need you.......

MC: ... Z...Zen.......?

Zen: Yes! I'm right here! Don't worry! Don't... worry... please......

- to be continued -