VN #93

(After a few hours in the living room with 707, MC's stomach let out a huge growl.)

707: .........

MC: ......... (Blushed.)

707: (Stared at MC.)

MC: I'll - get something to eat! (Blushing while marching into the kitchen.)

707: ........ (Shook his head violently.) (Inner thought: Quit it! Her growling is not cute! Concentrate on the work!)

(MC opened the fridge to gather some ingredients to begin her cooking.)

MC: Seven! Do you want anything to eat? Hmm..... We have some eggs.... sausages..... kimchi...... How about kimchi soup with rice?

707: Not hungry. Go and cook for yourself.

MC: Really? You've been sitting in that position for hours.... Are you sure you're not hungry?

707: I have my Honey Buddha Chips.

MC: But I don't see any of them -

707: They're loaded in my car! So just be quiet and cook!

mc: (Sweat dropped.) Alright....... (Quietly managed herself to cook.)

(The scent of the food spread across the room and 707's stomach began to grumble.)

707: ..... I have to resist the smell....

707: ...

(707's head gently titled to see MC cooking but quickly turned back to look at his screen.)

707: Stupid! No!

MC: ! Seven...!? Is there something wrong???

707: (Blushing.) No-noth- nothing!! Just concentrate on your cooking! Don't burn your hand!

MC: (Giggled.)

707: No giggling in this house!

MC: Yes, Captain Seven!

707: ....... (Ignored MC's response and continued to hammer the keyboards to input codes into the computer.)

707: Finally...... I've managed to neutralize the server Yoosung - I mean... that virus was in.... but it seems the virus isn't in that location.... It must've traveled some safe locations where I can't detect for now.... Sigh....

(MC was done with her cooking and she laid the hot steaming pot filled with kimchi soup onto the dining table with a bowl of steaming rice. She sat onto the chair and made her prayer before eating.)

MC: Seven, are you sure you don't wanna eat? I've made an extra portion for you.

707: No thanks.

MC: .... Then I'll eat first.

(MC tasted the soup and she was super satisfied.)

MC: Mmm~~ It's so delicious!!!

707: ...;;;;;

(MC scooped up a spoonful of rice and ate it.)

MC: I cooked really well~~~

707: .....;;;;;;;;; I can't... concentrate...... (Unintentionally glanced at MC. Her eating face made him flustered in red.) MC!!!

MC: (Half of the spoon was still in her mouth.) Hmm?