VN #116

P.S.: [y/n] means "your name" for short.

...

(Small beeping sound not from afar. The sound was coherent with the heartbeat. Slowly, a small glimpse of light appeared.)

???: Oh gosh... Dear, she's finally awake..!!!

???: Oh my god... you're right... [y/n], can you hear us? I'll go and get the doctor in.

???: Yes, hurry up, hubby..!! My poor old daughter. Can you hear me?

(Your eyes slowly opened and saw a familiar figure. Your mind was a little fuzzy to think of who was it.)

???: Can you hear me?

[y/n]: ....

(You gradually realized it was your mother who was continuously calling out for your name. You overheard a middle aged man came in was your father calling over a doctor.)

[y/n]'s Father: Doctor. Please come in quickly! My daughter is awake.

Doctor: I'll do a minor checkup on her. Please wait aside.

Doctor: Ms. [y/n], can you see me?

(You gently nodded your head weakly.)

Doctor: Good. I'll do a minor checkup on you. Don't be afraid.

(You listened to the doctor's order and your mind wandered off to somewhere else. Later on, you realized that Jumin and Seven were still stranded in the server and you got up abruptly.)

[y/n]: Jumin!!!

[y/n]'s Mother: Dear?!!? What's wrong??

[y/n]: I need to leave...!

[y/n]'s Mother: [y/n]....! You're still not free to move around yet...!

Doctor: Ms. [y/n], please calm down.

(When you tried to walk, your legs couldn't support your weight and you tumbled to the ground.)

[y/n]'s father: [y/n]...! Are you okay??

(You tried to get up but ended getting help from the doctor and a few nurses.)

Doctor: You're still unfit to walk on your own yet. Please have a rest.

[y/n]'s Mother: Doctor, will she be doing fine...? I'm seriously very worried....

Doctor: She'll be fine. She has just regained her conscious after 5 days. It's normal for her to have weak body. She'll do fine after a few days of rests and exercising.

(When you were transferred back to the bed, you noticed that you have fainted for 5 days straight. You felt like panicking because you weren't able to see any sign of Jumin and the others with you but your mind wouldn't allow you to think any further than that.)

- to be continued -