Chat Room #79

Jaehee Kang: Luciel, you're in?

707: Yeah? What's up?

Jaehee Kang: I... have been keeping into myself but I decided that it's best to tell you

and to all the members in RFA... about Mr. Han...

707: Jumin? That he's finally gay and revoke the marriage? lololololololololol

Jaehee Kang: -_-

Jaehee Kang: No. Not that.

707: Oh.... Then what's the big news that you're keeping that even I myself do not know?

 Then what's the big news that you're keeping that even I myself do not know?

Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han...... doesn't seem to remember about MC.........

Jaehee Kang: ..... I thought he's trying to avoid her but his characters are out of the place.

Jaehee: Especially... this morning. He even told me to wait for him at Lady Choi's wedding boutique shop.

Jaehee Kang: I told him about MC and he just replied back to me if it's the woman whom he brought back last night was still being picky about the compensation......

707: Woah...

Jaehee Kang: Don't give me that reaction... I was super surprised for what he said.... He took it very seriously about that.... Despite how much I told him about how MC was truly his rightful girlfriend, he just though that I was being confused...

Jaehee Kang: I even told him to read all previous chats and messages he did with MC and do you know how he responded?

707: ?

Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han said he was drunk...

Jaehee Kang: Drunk??? Like for real??? He's not the person who gets drunk easily!!! I was seriously off the edge and I hung up the phone. I know I shouldn't do that but this is outrage!!!

 I know I shouldn't do that but this is outrage!!!

707: Gahhhh Jaehee's angry.

Jaehee Kang: ...................

707: Hehe.

Jaehee Kang: Sigh. I've finally ranted everything out. Sorry Mr. Han for ranting at you. Please do not cut my pay. I'll get going. I have to meet Mr. Han up at 5pm sharp...

707: Ok ok! Don't mind me. I've heard your call and the defender of justice, seven zero seven, shall grant you the wish for not cutting your salary~

Jaehee Kang: I wish to hear that from Mr. Han himself.

707: lololololololol I feel hurt. T_T Take care

Jaehee Kang: Thanks, Luciel.

- to be continued -